It's Strange!

Anirudh: Acha Bondita, mujhe bahar kuch kam hai to main ata hu. Der ho sakti hai to tum meri intejar maat karna aur khana kha lena. Thik hai?

Bondita nodded yes. "Bye" Anirudh kissed on Bondita's forehead and went. "Chal Bondita aab tu bhi raat ke khana banane mein lag jaa. Phir kal pehli baar daftar bhi to jana hai!" Bondita's face started glowing thinking this.

It was 9 O' clock at night. Anirudh hadn't returned. Bondita was waiting for him sitting on the sofa in the drawing room. All the members were in their respective rooms after completing their dinner."Bahuraniji aap khana kha lijiye, chote malik ko sayad ane mein samay lagega" Koyli suggested. "Nahi nahi Koyli Didi. Ek baar patibabu aa jaye fir kha lungi." Bondita replied. "Thik hai bahuraniji" Koyli left for doing other household works. Thirty minutes had passed but Anirudh didn't return. Bondita was feeling bored sitting all alone in the living room. So she decided to move to the bedroom and to wait for Anirudh there. When she entered in the room, she found the cupboard was half opened. "Areh, maine almari ko lock karna hi vul gayi thi!" Hit her head with her palm and went to lock the cupboard. But when she was shutting the door, she found a red box there. " Yeh box! Yeh kisne rakha? Yeh to mera nahi hai!" She picked up the box and opened it. A beautiful diamond ring was there. "Ek ring!" Bondita exclaimed with amusement. She picked up the ring and was thinking who could put it here when she noticed a chit too in the box. She opened the chit and read it.

Ish duniya ki sabse khubsurat aur sabse pyaari meri Bondita ke liye yeh chotasa tofa...

           Tumhare Di ki dhadkan

"Yeh patibabu bhi nah!" Bondita blushed. "Bondita.... Bondita...." Anirudh's voice came from downstairs. "Lagta hai patibabu aa gaye!" She put the ring inside the box again and put it in the cupboard. She ran downstairs happily. When she came she found Anirudh sitting on the sofa with a tired face. Bondita ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Anirudh became surprised at first. "Ishe kya ho gaya!" He reciprocated her hug.

Anirudh: bah Bondita! Aaj tumne to kamal kardi...dour ke ake sidha hug vo bhi drawing room mein... Wah!

Bondita broke the hug and punched on his arm. "Aahh... Bondita kya kar rahi ho?" Rubbing his hand with a puppy face. Bondita giggled.

Bondita: Budhu Babu!....koi nahi hai ishiliye hug ki...

Anirudh: tabhi to sochu meri patnidevi ji ka ese achanak promotion kese ho gaya...( Nodded like a wise man)

Bondita glared at him angrily. Anirudh pulled her closer to him and started rubbing his nose with her. "Patibabu kya kar rahe hai..." Bondita giggled. "Apni patni ko pyaar..." Kissed on her forehead. "Choriye mujhe aur chaliye khana kha lijiye..." After releasing herself from his grip she said. "Pehle kapde to badal lu.." Anirudh stood up. "Nahi nahi...pehle khana kha lijiye, fir badal lena.... mujhe bohot bhuk lagi hai..." Bondita said moving her hand on her tummy. "Bhuk lagi hai matlab?" Anirudh's eyes grew bigger. "Tumne khana nahi khayi?" Bondita looked at the floor and bite her tongue immediately. "Aab to teri khayar nahi Bondita" " Bondita...main kuch keh raha hu..." Anirudh's loud voice came. Bondita immediately stood up and held his shoulders. "Khana nahi khayi to kya hua, aab kha lungi nah..." She made an innocent face. But Anirudh remained quite keeping his angry glare on her. "Aab agar aur kuch boli to pakka dant padegi...chal Bondita, nikal le..." Bondita thought in her mind. "Main khana parosti hu..." Bondita ran towards the kitchen. Anirudh smiled secretly at her childlike behaviour. Anirudh didn't talk to Bondita while having their dinner. He was not actually angry with her, but he was enjoying her teased face. "Esa bhi kya kardi maine ki patibabu mujhse baat hi nahi kar rahe hai...huu..." Bondita thought in her mind. At last her tolerance reached the pick and she stood up.

Bondita: aap mujhse baat kyu nahi kar rahe hai? Maine esi bhi kya kardi? (With a worried tone)

Anirudh turned his head to another side, but laughed secretly. Bondita couldn't able to control herself anymore and started crying. Now Anirudh felt bad for her and hugged her from back.