The Moments We Share

In the evening.....

Anirudh: Bondita.... Bondita.... tayiar hui nahi kya abhi tak.....jaldi niche aao...

Bondita: aayi patibabu....( From upstairs)

After 10 minutes Bondita came. Anirudh was taping his foot impatiently. Seeing Bondita, Anirudh stood in front of her.

Anirudh: kya kar rahi thi tum itni der....kabse intejar kar raha tha...

Bondita: offo patibabu... main tayiar ho rahi thi.....aur kaha itna time....Kuch hi der pehle hi to gayi thi main tayiar hone ke liye...

Anirudh: achaji? Yeh kuch hi der hai? Main pichle 45 minutes se wait kar raha tha tumhara.....acha choro yeh sab aur jaldi se chalo...

Bondita: Haan... par kanha? Aur apne mujhe ese achanak kis cheez ke liye tayiar honeko kaha?

Anirudh: areh...areh...thora sabar to karo....sab bataunga....pehle chalo to mere sath

Bondita: thik hai

They went. Anirudh stopped the car in front of a one storey building.

Bondita: patibabu...yeh kanha aa gaye hum?

Anirudh: car se utro to pehle...fir batata hu

Both got down of the car.

Anirudh: aap vo jo poster laga hua hai vo padho..

Bondita read the poster.

Bondita: martial arts training for two months specially for girls and women!!

Anirudh: Haan Bondita....aur yehi pe tum bhi training logi....

Bondita: matlab?.....mujhe...kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai

Anirudh: Bondita tum bar bar mujhse kal ek baat keh rahi thi yaad hai? Patibabu agar aap nahi aate to...... Bondita main nahi chahta Zindagi mein dubara kabhi tumhe esa lage ki main nahi aya to tumhe kya hoga..... balki mere aane Ka noubat hi nah aye......

Anirudh held bondita's shoulder.

Anirudh: Bondita tum mentally kitni strong ho yeh baat sab jante hai....aur tum physically bhi bohot strong ho. Par ish physical strength ko sampurn rup se jagane ki aur kese kab kis tarikese istemal karni hai vo janne ki jarurat hai....taki vabisyo mein Kabhi bhi koi bhi musibat aye to tum apni mental aur physical strength ki sampurn rup se istemal karke apni aur dusro ki zindagi bacha sako..... ishiliye maine tumhari admission inha karwa diya...

Bondita was surprised. She was not uttering a single word, only looking at Anirudh's eyes.

Anirudh: kya hua Bondita.... tumhe acha nahi laga kya? Agar tumhe nahi sikhna hai to koi baat nahi hum ghar chalte hai...

He was going when Bondita held his hand and stopped him. She turned towards him and they had a eye contact.

Bondita: kese itna acha ho sakta hai koi.....apni patni ka itna parwa kon karta hai ( without breaking the eye contact)..... Jarur maine pichle janam mein koi punya ki thi Jo mujhe esa pati mila...

Anirudh: Nahi Bondita esa nahi hai

Bondita: esahi hai patibabu....aur....aur main kyu nahi sikhungi....main jarur sikhungi martial arts aur haan...jab hum humare desh laut jayenge nah to Tulsipur ki haar aurat aur larkiyoko sikhungi taki unhe bhi apni suraksha ke liye kishiki madat ki intejar karna nah padhe...( With teary eyes)

Anirudh: I am proud of you Bondita ( wiped her tears)

Bondita: I am proud of you patibabu.... you are the best

She kissed on Anirudh's cheeks without thinking anything. Anirudh became surprised. He couldn't expect in his life that Bondita would do that as she might be talkative but she was too much shy. When Bondita realised what she had done unknowingly she became nervous and her cheeks became crimson red due to shyness. " Yeh...kya kardi tune Bondita....aab patibabu kya sochenge tere baremein" She couldn't look at Anirudh anymore and was looking  here and there to avoid an eye contact with him. " Aab main patibabu ki taraf dekhu kese.....kya karu....vag jaun kya? Nahi nahi to fir situation aur bhi awkward ho jayega....aur...aur ghar jake....he dugga maa..." She thought.  While Anirudh was too shocked that he couldn't speak. His breath became heavy and heart was pounding fast. " Vag hi jati hu....baad mein kya hoga dekha jayega....joy maa durga..." Bondita thought.

Bondita was about to run when Anirudh held her hand and pulled her towards him. Bondita lost her balance and fell on Anirudh's chest. She closed her eyes due to extreme shyness and nervousness also. Anirudh was also quite nervous. But he gained some confidence.

Anirudh: kaha vag rahi thi?( Huskily)

Bondita:  Ka...kahi bhi to nahi...

Anirudh: shotti?

He held her waist gently. His cold touch was making Bondita more nervous. She could feel butterflies in her stomach.

Anirudh: bolo nah Bondita....shotti?( Tightening his grip on her waist)

Bondita: sho.....shotti..

Anirudh moved closer her face and looked at her closed eyes. He placed a shoft kiss on her cheeks without breaking his stare on her eyes. Bondita opened her eyes with a jerk due to the sudden evolution of an unknown sensation through out her Bondita. She couldn't breathe properly. Anirudh moved his face a bit to look his effect on her. He smirked.

Bondita: ye....yeh kya tha...

Anirudh: Jo tumne diya vohi maine bhi tumhe de diya.... Anirudh Roy Chawdhury kisika udhar nahi rakhta...

Bondita blushed. Anirudh again came near her. He moved his fingers on her cheeks gently. Bondita closed her eyes due to the sudden sensation. Anirudh reached to her cheeks and placed a shoft kiss. Soon the kiss turned into a wet one. Bondita tightened her fist on her dress. She bit her lips to control a moan. He kissed her cheeks passionately. His lips came near her lips. How desperately Bondita wanted that he caught her lips. But he stopped and took his face back.

Anirudh: aur sood samet lautata bhi hai....( Huskily)

Bondita blushed. She was already red due to shyness. His each words did nothing else but making her more red. They were lost in each other. The bell rang from the training center. They came back to their senses. Bondita released herself from Anirudh's grip and ran towards the centre smiling. Before entering there, she turned towards Anirudh and smiled. Anirudh smiled back and showed his thumb to say all the best. Bondita nodded and entered. Anirudh was still standing there scratching his head blushingly and was smiling like a fool remembering their kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS THIS IS THE NEW CHAPTER OF MY FANFICTION.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

DO VOTE AND FILL THE COMMENT SECTION WITH YOUR LOVELY LOVELY COMMENTS.

I NEED A SUGGESTION FROM YOU ALL. PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION AS I NEED IT SO MUCH.

"Should I post this part on Instagram? I mean is it right to post it as it's a bit more romantic and there are so many readers who are not 16+ at all..."

PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME IT IN THE COMMENT.....

LOTS OF LOVE 🧡
~WRITER ANKS

iam_anks03