Welcome Home

Bondita reached Anirudh's cottage along with Sahil and Trisha.  Bondita was dressed in red banarasi saree with bun and roses in it. She was wearing a simple chain , jhumka and sankha, pola .  Though her look was simple but she was looking elegant. Anirudh was waiting for her at the door. Seeing Bondita , Anirudh became mesmerized.

Trisha: uhhu uhhu...jiju..

Anirudh: Haan....haan?.... Tum log aa gaye....

Trisha: hum to kabse aa gaye par aap hi kahi kho gaye the...

Trisha and Sahil laughed but anidita blushed. Bondita was about to enter when

Anirudh: ruko ruko Bondita....ek minute.....main abhi aya...

And he went inside the cottage and came after sometime with aarti ki thali, a kalash full of chawal and a thali full of alta. He kept the thali and kalash on the floor. Bondita was astonished.

Bondita: patibabu yeh sab!

Anirudh: tumhe to pata hi hai nah Bondita ki mujhe yeh sab utna pata nahi..... ishiliye maine kaka se telephone karke puch liya tha....sab to nahi kar paya par jo hua vohi ( with cute face)

Bondita's heart melted and tears filled her eyes.

Bondita: thank you so much patibabu....aap ne yeh jo sab kiya vohi mere liye kaafi hai.... thank you so much....I am really happy with this...

Anirudh smiled.

Trisha: Bondita tu nah bohot vagyasali hai jo tujhe sir jaisa pati mila....

Anirudh: galat....main vagyasali hu jo mujhe Bondita Ka sath mila..

Anirudh and bondita looked into each others eyes and smiled.

Sahil: jiju aab rasam suru kijiye....yaha khare khare mera peyer dukh raha hai.

Anirudh: vo sorry sorry

Anirudh did the aarti. The kalash was fallen by bondita's right leg and she stepped on the alte Ka thali. After the rituals they sat on the sofa. After gossiping for more than half an hour

Sahil: to aab hume chalna chahiye

Anirudh: areh kuch der aur ruk jao nah

Trisha: nahi nahi jiju.... mujhe assignment bhi complete karni hai

Anirudh: to phir thik hai....

Trisha hold bondita's hand with love. Tears were shown in her eyes.

Trisha: main ittusi dukhi to hu kyuki tere sath aur ek hi ghar mein nahi reh paungi.....par ishe bhi zada tere liye bohot khush hu....I love you Bondu and will miss you  ❤️

Bondita: will miss you too my Jaan ( hugged Trisha with watery eyes)

Sahil: mujhe bhi to koi hug karo ( and he joined them)

Anirudh: aur main?

Trio: aa jaiye....

And they did a group hug. Trisha and Sahil left after that.

Anirudh: chalo Bondita main tumhe tumhara kamra dikha deta hu....

Bondita: ji chaliye

Anirudh showed her the room. Bondita was mesmerized as each wall of the room was decorated with Bondita's childhood photos. Bondita and Anirudh were together in some photos. There was also a big RC family album. Bondita became emotional seeing this. She touched each and every photos with her soft hands and tried to feel that moments again. Suddenly bondita's eyes went to the side of the mid wall and she saw the photo of her mother. She went near it.

Bondita: patibabu....yeh!

Anirudh: tumhare liye Bondita....tum apni maa ko bohot miss karti ho nah.... ishiliye maine yaha aanese pehle yeh tasvir khichvai thi

Bondita: thank you patibabu

Bondita hugged Anirudh with teary eyes. Anirudh reciprocated her hug. They separated after a long time.

Anirudh: acha aab tum so jao Bondita....main aata hu...

Bondita: parr...aap kaha soyenge ( with shaky voice)

Anirudh: vo niche sofa haina vahi so jaunga....

Bondita: par vo sofa to Tulsipur ki study room ki couch jitna bara aur comfortable nahi hai....

Anirudh: koi baat nahi main manage kar lunga...

Exactly both Anirudh and Bondita wanted to sleep at same room but they felt awkward to convey this. Anirudh was going with a heavy heart when Bondita stopped him

Bondita: patibabu....

Anirudh stopped and turned towards her.

Bondita: patibabu agar aapko koi problem nahi hai to aap ishi kamre mein ishi bed pe so sakte hai...

Anirudh: kya ( excitedly)

But he changed his expression quickly and tried to be serious as much as he could.

Anirudh: kya Bondita

Bondita: vo....vo mera matlab ki aap yaha so sakte hai....hum bich mein takiya rakh denge

Anirudh: thik hai ( with shaky voice)

And he went to the bed and lay  there. Bondita was about to keep pillows in between them when Anirudh stopped her saying...

Anirudh: vo Bondita.....agar hum so hi rahe hai.....mera matlab....vo...vo....yeh takiye ki kya jarurat hai.... matlab.....

Bondita didn't replied, just smiled and kept the pillows on the small sofa and went to sleep.

Bondita: patibabu.....aap na bohot bura actor hai...( Chuckled and turned to opposite side)

Anirudh: matlab?( Confusingly)

But soon he realised what she was trying to say. He leaned towards her and whispered in her ears " tum bhi bohot buri actress ho". Bondita became red and closed her eyes. She could feel the breath of Anirudh.  Anirudh chuckled and went to his side and slept. He was really tired so he felt asleep fast. But Bondita turned towards Anirudh and kept on staring at him intensely until she felt asleep.