My Rakshak Babu

Someone snatched the stole of Bondita from back. Bondita turned back out of shock. Five boys were standing and her stole was in the grip of the middle boy. Bondita's heart filled with fear.

Bondita: what.... what kind of behaviour is it?( With trembling lips)

Boy 1: what kind of behaviour you want from us baby.....we are here to give you all

Boy 2: and to get everything from you....( With a disgusting smile).... isn't it boys?

They started laughing like devil. Bondita took her steps back one by one. But those three girls held her hands tightly.

Bondita: what are you doing?

They pushed her to the boys and they held her.

Boy 3: how can you go now?(laughed showing their his fangs like a snake)

They tied her to a tree.

Bondita: leave me....I say leave..

The boys were taking steps towards her. They were laughing like a evil along with Alisha, Dimple and Dolly.

Bondita: stop them Alisha.... you are a woman too ( she screamed)

Alisha: I can do anything to get Anirudh...

The boys came and leaned towards her. They touched her body inappropriately.

Bondita: leave me please.... please....( She screamed)

No one heard her scream.

Bondita: no ....no....no please ( closed her eyes due to hatred and pain)

One of the boys held her neck and leaned towards her face. Before he could do anything someone punched him and he fell down on the ground. Bondita opened her eyes slowly and saw her  patibabu was standing there, fuming with anger.

Bondita: patibabu.....( Slowly)

Anirudh looked towards her for a while with eyes full of pain and then turned towards the boys. They were standing there confused and frightened while the trio girls were numb.

Anirudh: how dare are you of touching my Bondita...( He roared)

He picked the boy up from the ground and punched him in his face. He punched him again and again. His face filled with blood. The other boys came to save him and held Anirudh by his hand. But Anirudh was not the man to stop. He continuously kicked him. The boys attacked Anirudh but Sahil came and hit them by a rod. Meanwhile Trisha came and untied the rope around Bondita. Trisha hugged Bondita protectively like a sister. Anirudh and Sahil both beat the boys hard.

Alisha, Dimple and Dolly became scared. They felt that it would be good for them to run away. But when they were taking back steps slowly, Shrina and Bella grabbed them from back. Principal sir and Rasina mam also came along with some other students and professors at that place.

Principal: Anirudh...stop my child...

Anirudh: no sir....I will kill them ( continuously beating the boys)

Principal: please stop Anirudh...I have called to the police....they are coming

Anirudh: never ( roared)

He was beating them badly with a rod. The boys were covered with blood.

Bondita: patibabu....( Screamed)

Anirudh stopped and looked at her.

Bondita: please stop....they will die...( Slowly)

Anirudh threw the rod on the ground due to the boiling anger in him and ran towards Bondita. He covered her in his arm protectively.