Please Read It 🙏

Hello my dear readers...

Today I am not posting anything. I just want to ask you something. Please read it till the end and please answer me.

From a few days I have been noticing that the views and comments and most importantly the courage of you all in my FF have decreased.

1. Is there any problem with my FF? Are you not liking it anymore?

2. You all know that this FF is mostly written in drama format and contains a lot of dialogues. Do you have any problem with this? Is it making it boring for you or you can't able to emotionally connect due to this?

3. I am a Bengali medium student. So there maybe a lot of grammatical mistakes in my each chapters and I accept it. Nd also I have never talked with people in Hindi directly. So maybe there is also some mistakes. And I am really sorry to all of you if it's disturbed your reading anyhow.

3. Do you feel the Characters are not strongly built? And their dialogues are not perfectly matched with them?

4. Do you want some changes or just want to see it's end as soon as possible? If you want I can stop writing this one.

I want your feedbacks, true and honest feedbacks on this FF .  Please comment down your views on my 3 points mentioned above and also whatever you want to say.

I love reading as well as writing. It's my first FF. Nd every first can't be a perfect one. I gathered my courage and have written it. Your love and support are the only motivation for me to write more and more.

So please please please comment.... please 🙏🙏🙏🙏

                                     Writer Anks