Chapter 3: Are You Ready For The Date?

Violetta's (POV)
I swiftly jumped off from Leon immediately and he started laughing as I cleared my throat.

Violetta: What are you laughing at exactly?

Leon: Why are you so nervous right now?

Violetta: I'm not nervous, you're nervous.

Leon: Sure you're not. You weren't interrupting anything, don't worry.

Diego: Are you sure, we can come get you last if you want?

Violetta: No it's okay. Leon, I'll see you after. Be safe, and I love you!

Leon: I'll let you know when I'm done, I love you more.

He gave the twins a soft kiss on their foreheads while they slept peacefully and then gave me a loving one on the lips. Federico and Diego both kissed me on the cheek and left. Emma came in a few minutes after I finished unpacking everything.

Emma: May I come in Mrs Violetta?

Violetta: Of course you can. The twins just woke up now and haven't stopped crying. Lia only wants Leon and Liam is hungry.

I picked up Liam and gave him his bottle, whilst Emma picked up Lia. She rejected Emma immediately, so I took Lia and she took Liam.

Violetta: Maybe she'll want Naty or Ludmi today because she normally likes them. Let me go to the girls and see if they can stop her tantrum.

I first went to Naty's room, but she wasn't there. I then went next door to Francesca and Diego's room, well now Francesca and Camila's room, and found all of them sitting on the bed talking.

Bridget: Vilu, what's wrong?

Violetta: Lia is being stubborn again. She wants her father, but he left with the guys and I don't know what to do.

Naty: Give her to me, she loves me!

Violetta: Yeah, that's why I brought her here.

Naty took Lia and played with her on the floor while the rest of us talked on the bed.

Francesca: So as I was saying, Diego is mad at me because I told him something and he doesn't want to agree with me. Every time he wants to bring it up, but I don't want to, and I don't know what to do.

Violetta: Are you going to tell us what it is that you're not agreeing on?

Camila: We asked that numerous times, but she won't tell us. How are we supposed to help you if we don't know what's going on?

Francesca: It is not important! Ludmi, why don't you tell us about your relationship with Fede? Is it still going strong?

Ludmila: Um... well, we're fine, I guess. We haven't had any major fights that sent one another to sleep at other people's places or other people's rooms, but he does want me to visit my dad this tour.

Francesca: And I'm assuming you don't want to?

Before Ludmila could reply, Naty started shouting to Lia as she lifted her in the air while she was on the ground.

Naty: We're flying! Swoooshhhhh! We're flying like an aeroplane!

Bridget: Are you enjoying yourself there Naty?

Naty: More than her, I think.

We all laughed at her as she continued to make aeroplane sounds.

Violetta: As long as she's not crying, it's okay. Anyways, you were saying something Ludmila?

Ludmila: Oh, well I do want to visit him, I just don't know how to tell him I'm married.