Chapter 12: Third Time

Violetta's (POV)
Leon and Daniel have been getting along quite well over the past few days, which is great. They've been spending so much time together in our free time. For me, I'm glad they've been hanging out because I've been feeling weird with Leon ever since I found out I dated his brother before him. Francesca, Diego and I decided to go sightseeing with the twins whilst the brothers hung out. We were walking down the street, pushing the stroller with the twins in it, taking in the views.

Francesca: Gorgeous, isn't it!

Diego: Yeah, this place is magical.

Violetta: I think Fran was talking about that dress.

Francesca: I was, but yes, the view is nice too.

We both chuckled. Diego rolled his eyes and walked on. We walked far into the streets and looked for a place to get a snack for the little ones.

Violetta: Anything you two want from the shop?

Diego: Sweets please. Oh and water too.

Francesca: Apple juice please and some nuts, if there is. We'll stay outside so long, my feet are aching!

I went over, whilst they watched the twins, to buy what they wanted at the shop. I quickly called Leon as I wanted to know if he wanted anything for later.

Violetta on the phone with Leon

Leon: Hey love, miss me already?

Violetta: Haha no, I just wanted to know if you wanted anything from the shops. I'm getting something for the twins.

Leon: Oh, I was kind of hoping you missed me.

Violetta: Well unfortunately that's not the reason I called. Quickly hurry up! Do you need anything, I'm only asking once more.

Leon: You could've lied and said that you missed me, even if it's just a bit.

Violetta: Ugh okay, bye Leon.

I ended the call after his mini moaning session. I got snacks for myself, Diego, Francesca and the twins. As I was walking down the aisle towards the till, someone grabbed me from behind.

Leon: It's so rude of you to hang up on your husband like you did.

Violetta: What you doing here? How did you know where I was?

Leon: I used the tracker on my phone to follow yours.

Violetta: Wait what?

Leon: I'm kidding! I asked Fran where you were, wanted to surprise you.

Violetta: Where's Daniel?

Leon: With his fiancée, they have a date.

Violetta: Perks of being in the honeymoon phase and not having kids.

Leon: Okay so you're in a bad mood. May I ask what's wrong? Is it the kids?

Violetta: No, it's nothing. I'm just tired Leon.

Leon: You've been avoiding me lately, so no it's not just because you're tired.

I ignored his statement and took the items out of my basket. I paid for all the items, even the ones Leon had put in the basket without me looking, and we walked out to where I last saw Francesca and Diego.

Leon: Ignoring me won't make the question go away. I learnt that from you.

Violetta: You didn't ask me a question.