NOTICE: PLEASE READ

Hello there fellow readers and authors.

I have just updated this story, though perhaps not in the way you were hoping for.

I have just revised chapter 3 of season 1 for Radio Taimanin Alastor. It is now called "Phantom," and has much more in the chapter than it once did.

Now, I know you all want the next chapter for season 2 of this story, and it's coming, I give you my word. However there are a two stories I need to update first.

Firstly, this week, I'll be updating Radio Taimanin CHIBI. After that, I'll be updating Five Nights with Annerose.

Once those stories are updated, I'll be making a new chapter for Radio Taimanin Alastor.

Now, I would like for you all to go back and read the new version of chapter 3. It'll help in giving information as to where this story is going, as well as some background for a certain Hell Knight.

Do note that I will still be revising season 1 chapters, because—as I've said before—the basis of the chapters are what I want for the story, but not the entire direction I'm going for in the long run.

So again, sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you go back and read "Phantom" and that you all comment and review on it, and I'll will see you all next time.

P.S.: Also, don't forget to check out Vivziepop's new episode of Helluva Boss: Spring Broken.