Things are about to get very entertaining: part 2

As of this instance, Wild Hunt had entered the church, and to say things weren't creepy would be the understatement of the year. The paint had been long dried and torn as some parts were still peeling from the walls. Chairs had been flung across the room as the benches were either in terrible condition or broken down as pieces and sand lingers of wood could be seen scattered around the floor. What made the whole experience even more terrifying was the fact that demonic symbols could be seen scribbled onto the walls and ceiling. But what put the cherry on top was the fact that the altar and podium were crimson red with some black paint on it.

Focusing his attention on this, Syura walked over to it, moving up the very small stairway as he studied over the podium. Upon the podium was a book of sorts that was anything but regular as the cover was wrinkled in design with a blood red color to it; an slitted eye opening on the front cover as it looked around left and right until it focused its attention on Syura.

"Ugh. This guy is some real whack job, Syura will tell you that." Syura says as Enshin and Champ walk over to him.

"This place is giving me the creeps. Are you sure he's even in here, and this ain't some trap?" Enshin asked, only for whistling to be heard through the entirety of the church, Alastor's whistling.

"Oh, Enshin, my dear friend." Syura starts off by putting his hands on Enshin's shoulders. "It's undoubtedly a trap, but the point of Wild Hunt is that we reverse the trap on those trying to trap us."

"I don't know. I want him crying on his knees and dead as well, but this place ain't right." Champ says as he starts to hear the dripping of what sounds to be water coming from the ceiling, though it wasn't raining last they checked.

"Come on, big guy. If we bring in the Radio Demon for Edwin Black, we'll be rewarded like kings! Besides... I'm sure if we do this, he'll see to it that that girl you wanted as your bride is tracked down and given to you, wrapped in ribbons.~" Syura assures his clown friend with a nasty smirk as Champ started to drool at the thought of him having some alone time with that girl that got away, courtesy of Alastor.

Syura pats his large friend on the back as he goes over to the haunted book. He saw that the eye had closed and decided to open it. Flipping through some pages, and all he could say was that these were some Old Testament type of stuff. Fire and brimstone, rivers of blood, castles atop mountains of skulls, the whole debacle. Very soon he came across an image that started to remind Syura of a demon he knew.

 Very soon he came across an image that started to remind Syura of a demon he knew

"Hey... this almost looks like Ry-" Syura started off only to soon be cut off as growling cane from the book, followed by sharp teeth filled the rims of the book and tried to slam shut on Syura's hand.

Luckily, for Syura, he was quick enough to pull away in time, as the teeth of the book slammed shut, the eye on the front now blood red as the book started to cackle.

"Why you little!" Enshin goes for his sword to try and cut the book up, but the book started to thump up and down, only to soon jump off the podium as used the front and back covers of itself to act as wings and start to fly off.