S2: Episode 3: It's Zokuto season

(WARNING 🎙: The following chapter includes themes that are not safe for work, nor are for the consumption of those too pure for this world. In other words, don't let your kids read it.)

"Previously on our regularly scheduled program, Shiranui finds herself trying to get used to life in the Hazbin Hotel 2nd."

"Whether it be flamboyant and suggestive antics of Angel Dust, the charming yet blushful personality of Elijah, or just being around myself, Shiranui has her work cut out for her."

"However, these aren't the only things on her plate. With slavers still at large within the lawless town of Yomihara, our demonic duo has a plan to round them all up and rid their new town of all form of senseless debauchery. At the top of their list of targets is the slaver Zokuto, a demon who the Taimanin hired in order to help sneak Yukikaze and Rinko into the once-active slave brothel Under Eden, only for everyone to find out that Zokuto purposely left out details of Under Eden using slave crests which would have ended with Yukikaze and Rinko being captured, where it for some Hellish interference."

"Now, our heroes prepare to snatch up Zokuto in order to gain information in regards to the demon who had captured Shiranui five years ago, as well as get proper retribution for Zokuto's part in Under Eden."

"Action, disguises, and interrogation all await in the next part of this tale! Shall we find out what happens?"

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
| | | | | | | | | | | | | |
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

🎙: Tokyo, Yomihara~

Late was the day within the Hazbin Hotel 2nd. As of currently, Alastor, Elijah, and Angel Dust were all standing at the check-in desk within the main lobby of the hotel, going over their plans to capture Zokuto, and bring an end to Yamihara's sex slave industry.

"Now, remember. We all will split up within the south side of Yamihara, where all the slavers have holed up in. The moment one of us spots Zokuto, we call for the others. After we take him back to the hotel, it's no holds barred for the others." Alastor went over the summary of his plan to Elijah and Angel. "If either of you two have any questions, preferably ones relevant to the plan, now is the time to ask."

"Heh. You won't get much from me. I get the whole picture." Angel said with a small and singular laugh before leaning his arm against the countertop of the check-in desk as he raised a brow. "But uh, what does this slaver pimp look like?"

"From what Tatsurou and Asagi said, he's a grey skinned demon with a scarred eyes, an assault rifle strapped to his back, and that he wears a head wrap." Elijah relayed to Angel. "He's also a very portly demon from they said."

"Ha! Ohohokay. So he dresses like a some fucking modern-day pirate. Shouldn't be too hard to spot." Angel with a small laugh.

"Any other questions?" Alastor asked.

"Yeah, I got one." Elijah said as he slightly rose his hand. "Are we sure Shiranui's up for this? I mean, that area is where she was captured in the first place. And if she runs into the demon that captured her, who knows how she's going to act."