New Taimanin Story Preview (thank Edbile_Plastic for this one)

(A/N: Heads up, before this preview starts, I would like to thank Edible_Plastic for suggesting this idea.

Now this story might seem a little strange to some of you, and I'm betting it will seem that way, but I've spoken to a few other authors, and they seem to be onboard with the idea.

Now this story will take longer in updating than most of my other stories, mainly because the thing being crossed over with Taimanin this time is still an ongoing show, so I'm going to take my time with the chapters to see to wait and see the direction the show will go in.

With all that said, I hope you guys like this little preview nonetheless, and I hope you like how the story progresses.

Now onto the preview.)

"Mmm. Ugh."

Ingrid groggily opened her eyes, her head in slight pain as she groaned.

She awoke to find that she was laying on the ground, a ground mind you, that was covered in grass.

She rubbed her eyes as she sat up from where she lay. After two seconds, she stood up from her spot, blinking her eyes a bit as the sun reached her milk chocolate-colored face.

Taking in her surroundings, she found that she was in a forest of some sort. It was very green, and in her opinion, it was quite beautiful. It was a diamond in the rough compared to what most forests looked like on Earth nowadays.

Looking at herself, she saw that she was in her business attire, a black suit that gave a good window-view of part of her cleavage. She also wore a black pencil skirt, accompanied by black high-heels on her feet. Turning her head to the left, Ingrid found a small creek nearby. Walking over to it, she could see her own face, however, she widened her eyes at what she saw.

Atop her head, Ingrid saw that she was now adorned with a set of six golden horns, each curved back a bit. The horns were separated in two groups of three, appearing on each side of her head.

(A/N: This was the best I could produce for now

(A/N: This was the best I could produce for now. In time, I will draw a better image of Ingrid with these horns on her head, accompanied by slitted eyes and some scales on her face.)

Looking at herself a bit more, she could see that her pupils were slits, a few golden scales running along her arms, legs, and right below her neck. Opening her mouth, she could see that her teeth were as sharp as knives.

Stepping back from the small creek, she put a hand to her head in slight pain.

"Ngh! H-how did I end up like this?" Ingrid said to herself as she look back at her reflection in the water.

Shaking her head, she started to walk off. "First... first I need to figure out where I am.... and how I got here." Ingrid said as she tried to dig through her memories