S2. Episode 2: Shiranui's suite life.

A/N: Before we get on with the story, I would like to say to everyone out here....

...IM VERY WELL ALIVE!

I mean it was only about 2 weeks ago that I uploaded a chapter to a story. I've been trying to work on my other stories, but I've been busy with school.

I want to make sure I'm not too distracted with my stories while doing schoolwork, so I'll mainly be working on the stories during weekends and holidays, or when I can find some free time on weekdays.

Any-who.

Another thing I would like to discuss is a story that a friend of mine made.

His username is isseiwantstoplay12. A few of you may have heard of him, a few of you may have not.

Right now he's working on a story that—in my personal opinion—has a pretty interesting concept behind it. And I would like to take this time to show you what the story is.

 And I would like to take this time to show you what the story is

May I present to you:

Kingdom Hearts: Wrath of the Steel Witch

While I won't spoil anything for you guys, the basic point to get behind is that it's Disney character meets characters from Black Lilith.

Every wondered what it would be like to see Asagi in Traverse town?

Ever wanted to see Ingrid meet Yen Sid?

Every wanted Space pirate Sara to encounter Jack Sparrow and Davy Jones?

Ever wanted to see Mando and the Child encounter the Taimanin and help fight off their enemies?

Then this is the story for you.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that isseiwantstoplay12's writing—while decent—ain't the best. Mainly in terms of a streamline story.

However, I want anyone who's interested in this story to try it out and support him and his story.

I've already done so by giving my opinion on his chapters, while also making the cover for the story.

With all that said, let's get right into the story, shall we?
___________________________

"Previously on our regularly scheduled program, our demonic duo find themselves taking in the motherly taimaninn of water, Shiranui Mizuki. Taking her into the Hazbin Hotel 2 to give her asylum from unknown evil forces at work!"