Meeting other Taimanin

It had been a few days since the meeting between Ingrid and Elijah, and so far, everything has been going according to plan. Ingrid has yet to reveal anything about their deal, and Elijah and Alastor have been taking out the trash, to put in a more palatable sense. Right now, Elijah was taking a stroll through the streets of Tokyo, eventually deciding to go to the park for some relaxation. Elijah found nature to be quite the peaceful thing, ever since he was a boy. He can remember times when his mother took him fishing, and how he would feed the ducks, and watch alligators from a distance, it was quite the simple life for back then. Now, his life is not so simple anymore, and yet, all the more fun. He was sitting on a park bench under a tree, before his demon senses started to kick in, and realized that someone was in the tree above him, he just smiled as he closed his eyes and called out his 'stalker'.

Elijah: "Come on out Sakura, I know you're up there; no playing games with me." He simply said, as he could a feminine voice say 'Shoot.' before the blonde headed sister of Asagi landed beside him on the bench.

Sakura: "How'd you know I was following you? That's never happened with any demon I've stalked before." She questioned him with an almost pouty look.

Elijah: "Well, Alastor's smarter than the average demon, and far more different then the ones from Nomad, as you know." He replied back to her, as she sighed a little.

Sakura: "I guess you're right, still doesn't mean I'm used to you or Alastor." She replied back, while looking at him in the eyes

Elijah: "So what brings you here, besides to get me to call for a restraining order on you?" He asked with a bit of joke added on, getting Sakura to giggle a little and smile.

Alastor(in Elijah's head): "Shuch a pure smile.~ Why I've never seen someone this happy since meeting Charlie!~" He said as a fact, as Elijah just looked at Sakura for his answer.

Sakura: "Well... I've been asked to bring you back to the Taimanin organization; Asagi said that if our deal is to work out properly, you need to know about the other Taimanin that are with us.

Elijah: "And I can only assume that the others have more suitable clothing for their ninja exploits." He says, while asking a question at the same time.

Sakura: "If by different clothing, you mean, similar." She replies back to him

Elijah: "Which I don't." He shot back with a smile

Sakura: "Then, no." She replied back.

After a minute or so of silence, the two of them start to giggle at the little conversation they just had.

Elijah: "Very well then, I'll entrust you to take good care of us while we're there." He says, as he gets up from the bench, and holds out his hand for Sakura to take.

Sakura slightly blushes, but also giggles at Elijah's attitude, as she takes him by the hand.

Sakura: "Don't worry, you can count on me." She says with a smile, as they walk out of the park, and to the Taimanin academy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Location: With Oboro
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To say Oboro was pissed, was putting things lightly. Not only had she failed her mission to capture Asagi, but she was humiliated by that infuriating smiling demon, and just to add salt to the wound; Alastor has done nothing but go after the brothels and contacts she's built up over the years, and left them in a state, that anything but simple. Right now, she was trying to find any information on an angelic weapon, as per the orders of Edwin. She just hoped that she would be the one to kill the red themed demon, and perhaps use his host as her on little toy. As she continued walking, she sensed someone was following her, so she decided to take a cut through an alleyway, as to catch her stalker. Once there, Oboro quickly hid, as she started to see the stalker look around for her, until she pounced them and had her gauntlet claws, out and ready to kill the interloper.