Vote for the song intro of next season

As of late for my more recently started stories, I've been using intro and outro songs, and so as of now, starting for the next season of Tokyo's Guardian Radio Demon, I'm going to have an intro and an outro. Once the votes are set in for the intro, since I already know what I'm gonna have for the outro, I'll use them in the next/final chapter of season 1.

Also, before I get to the songs, I would like to point out that before is started this, I did know that Oboro was a clone, what I did not know was that she was a series of clones, and that she basically gets killed off every cannon route of each of the TA games. Now with that said, I'm not going back and changing everything so that Alastor killed the first Oboro so that she'll later turn into a vampire, no no no no, the way I'm going to have it is that the Oboro you all have been seeing is actually the SECOND clone. What happened to the first one, you make ask? Well, I won't tell you everything, but let's just say another demon if Hell got to her, and believe me, not only will the first clone act a little different than how the clone Oboros usually are, but the person behind her disappearance and reappearance with further the plot. Though I'll let you guess try and guess who this mystery demon from Hell is, though all I can say is that they are from the Hazbin Hotel universe.

Now, time for the songs for you to VOTE on:

1.Addict- Silva Hound ft. Micheal Kovach and Chi-Chi

2.Tip Toe Through The Tulips- Cherry Glazerr

3. Betty Boop- Charlie Puth

4. You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile- Donald Craig

5. Go Cry Go- OxT

Vote for the intro you want

(A/N: Personal side note, my two latest chapters of this story seem to have zero reads, yet there are more than 10 comments on both of them. Someone 'splain that Shit!)