Someone Old, Something New, Someone Red, Someone Blue (Season 1 Finale)

The Yazaki brothers knew many things in life. Wealth, power, pleasure. They saw themselves at the top, always preparing for the worst case scenarios. Such an example was within luring Yukikaze Mizuki to Under Eden. All they had to do was give a little hint that her mother, Shiranui Mizuki was last seen near Under Eden, and just like clockwork, Yukikaze arrived, along with another Taimanin by the name of Rinko Akiyama. Their plan was perfect. If Yukikaze and Rinko stuck around long enough for the two brothers to place the slave seals on them, then it would have been a success, and it nearly was. Key word being 'nearly'.

The next thing the brothers knew, their whole operation was being torn asunder by not just these two young Taimanin, but some freakish Hellhound that originally spewed out of the two girls guts as a large pile of salt.

Luckily, they had a backup plan. Shiranui was indeed at Under Eden, but Real had used the last five years to condition Yukikaze's mother into a crazed sex slave and enforcer. Surely Yukikaze would break down in despair at the start of her mother, unwilling to fight anymore, with Rinko, and hopefully the Hellhound, being no match for the experienced brainwashed Taimanin. Their situation was nearly salvaged. But then HE showed up, and everything came crashing down like a flaming ship in the attic ocean, somehow never burning out.

The brothers had heard tale of the Radio Demon, of Alastor. A demon so powerful that their boss, the true culprit behind Shiranui's disappearance—as well as known for being a powerful douche bag of a demon—was scared shitless in case Alastor ever found out about their operation. They could only hope that he would be too occupied with Edwin Black to even care about them, but the Radio Demon sure proved them wrong.

The moment he arrived, everything became undon. The Taimanin were on them, Shiranui was set free from the mind of a crazed sex slave in under the short time Alastor had arrived, and nearly every patron of Under Eden was either stabbed, shot, mauled, had the blood drained from them, or was burned to death.

Real and his brother tried to escape, key word on tried, but were cut off by the demon and the Taimanin, along with spider gremlin Alastor brought along.

The Yazaki brothers tried to bargain for their lives, but Alastor wasn't in the mood to gamble. They had information, and Alastor wasn't taking no for an answer.

So now, now all the Yazaki brothers feel is pain, misery, and suffering. Essentially their just-desserts with the benefit of hindsight, after all, they profited off of the misery and suffering of others.

"Now now, My fat fellow, we can do this the easy way, or we can do it the entertaining way." Alastor said to a downed Real, looming over the old man with that sickening Glasgow smile of his

"I-I can't. He kill me!" Real said, fear the only emotion he now knows.

His body felt as if it was on fire, the temperature increasing ever so slightly every passing minute. He wanted to try and crawl away, seeing as how Yukikaze shot him in the leg not to long ago. Though he could hardly move since Alastor had stuck his arms and legs to the flow via some rusted, serrated spears Alastor had stuck through Real's limbs, keeping him lodged into the floor.

"Hohohohoho!~ You'll DIE either way! It's just a matter who kills you quicker, and who tortured you slowly to DeAtH.~" Alastor replied with a look that said, 'I'm going to enjoy this'

~" Alastor replied with a look that said, 'I'm going to enjoy this'