Steel Witch of Annerose story: coming this summer

Annerose Vajra, a feared and powerful witch living in the city of Amidahara. Running a private detective agency, she solves many issues presented to her by her clients, and deals with them swiftly, usually resulting within the death of whoever her clients have issues with. In her employ is her demon maid, Mitico Fleuretty, and the slave/zombie human Rikurou Tachibana. What happens when her long time friend Aishwarya Ray calls her in about a client that wishes for her services all the way in the United States? It's a unique case for sure, but what none of them will know is just what the cause for this case exactly is.

"Hello, my name.... Henry Emily, and I have a case that I would like your assistance in." Says a man with greying hair and beard along with glasses and a black and white suite.

"I got no time
I got no time to live
And I can't say goodbye"

We now see Annerose and her agency entering Henry's mansion as they see a large, green and purple fix box in on of the corners.

"And I'm regretting having memories
Of my friends who they used to be
Beside me before they left me to die"

Cut to Rikurou looking through some files about something labeled the 'Bite of 87' as he widens his eyes when he flips through it.

"And I know this is
I know this is the truth
Cause I've been staring at my death so many times"

"I hired you because I fear an old friend of my is active again, and knowing him, it will spell death for any poor soul that he finds." Henry says as it cuts to a dark hallway with flickering lights.

"These scary monsters roaming in the halls
I wish I could just block the doors
And stay in bed until the clock will chime"

Within the dark hallway is a spasming animatronic suit in the design of a golden bunny as it was worn down along with wires hanging off of it as a bit of red and flesh could be seen inside the suite, it's eyes glowing in the dark.

"So my flashlight's on, and stay up 'till dawn
I got this headache and my life's on the line"

Cut to Mitico looking down a dark hallway with a flashlight, only to hear quick running behind her. She turns around to see the glimpse of something in blue running into another room.

"I felt like I won, but I wasn't done
The nightmare repeats itself every time
Got to keep my calm, and carry on
Stay awake until the sun will shine"

We now see Annerose looking outside an abandoned pizzeria as she senses a presence within the building.

"But I'm not so strong, and they're not gone
They're still out there to take what's left of mine"

"Whatever is going on here, it's been going on for longer than Mr. Emily has been telling us." Annerose says to her servants as it cuts to Annerose with her sword out as she locks it with the hook of an attacking fox animatronic.

"This place is creepy, and I mean unusually creepy." Rikurou says to himself as he and Mitico are wandering the halls of the pizzeria, passing by a stage with a bear animatronic on it, only for its eyes to flicker on.

"I have this urge
I have this urge to kill
I have this urge to kill and show that I'm alive"

We now see Rikurou limping away from a blue bunny animatronic as he tries to chase him down a hallway

"I'm getting sick from these apologies
From people with priorities
That their life matters so much more than mine"

Cut to Annerose standing on stiff guard as he stared into a dark room, only to soon see a glimpse of a golden bear animatronic with a purple hat as it started to growl with its eyes flashing red.

"But I'm stuttering
I'm stuttering again
No one will listen and no one will understand"

"What the Hell is going on here?" Mitico mutters to herself as she pants for breath after escaping a yellow chicken animatronic, only for her to jump when she here's the animatronic scream in rage.

"Because I'm crying as much as I speak
Cause no one likes me when I shriek"
Want to go back to when it all began

We now see the large gift box from before begin to creek open as slender black and white fingers start to slide through the cracks, lifting the lid of the box open.

"So my flashlight's on, and stay up 'till dawn
I got this headache and my life's on the line"

Rikurou can now be seen being choked to death by the golden bunny animatronic as its mask flips up, revealing the rotten head of a dead human as it rises at him.

"I felt like I won, but I wasn't done
The nightmare repeats itself every time
Got to keep my calm, and carry on
Stay awake until the sun will shine"

Annerose and Mitico can be seen in a room with a door on each side as they lock themselves in from a group of animatronic trying to break down the metallic doors.

"But I'm not so strong, and they're not gone
They're still out there to take what's left of mine"

We now see Annerose and her agency looking at a building on fire, only to soon cut to the golden bunny animatronic as it tussles with an odd and unusual black and white humanoid animatronic as black and white tentacles and tendrils can be seen forcing their way through vents and ceiling tiles.

"You have all been called here... You don't even realize you are trapped... Chasing the cries of unseen children... But you will never find them, none of you will. This is where your story ends. It's time to rest. For you, and those you have carried in your arms. This ends for all of us. End communication." Henry says as sparks and crackles could be heard in the background

Five Nights with Annerose
Coming this summer