Class is in session

It was now 6:55, and from what Elijah knows, Genshou Academy isn't up and running until 8:00 a.m; teachers and senior Taimanin arriving at 7:45a.m. So, seeing as how they had an hour to spare, Elijah and Alastor started to look around the school, though they didn't need the keys as they just teleported in. Walking around the school, in the dark, Elijah took out a note that said where his room was located at. Apparently they situated for his class to be on first floor of the building, in the west wing. After walking through the dark with slight green glow to his sclera and irises, until he found the door number 101. He looked at the number before placing a hand to his chin in thought.

"This just won't do!~" Elijah said as he snapped his fingers, causing the plaque with numbers on it to be surrounded by pink and yellow sparks with some red mist, as Elijah opened the door to his new classroom.

The moment he shut the door, the magic on the plaque faded as a new number could be seen on it. It were the number 666. As Elijah walked slowly around the room, he made it to the light switch and flicked it on.

 As Elijah walked slowly around the room, he made it to the light switch and flicked it on

It was the basic Japanese classroom, definitely not anything American, that's for sure. Overall, Elijah and Alastor found it a little... bland.

"Wow. This classroom is anything but CLASSY!~ Lets say you and I crank up the nob for the style meter here, eh?~" Alastor says I'm Elijah's head, Elijah agreeing with him in the form of a silent nod.

With a flick of his wrist, Elijah summoned their megaphone staff, twirled it a bit, and slammed the butt of it on the floor of the room as the classroom was enveloped in a blast of red mist and neon sparks. This soon the smoke cleared, as the room became more red with yellow lighting.

(A/N: replace the chairs in the image with black desks and with a black chalkboard in the middle of the image

(A/N: replace the chairs in the image with black desks and with a black chalkboard in the middle of the image.)

"Ah~ Much better." Elijah said with a satisfied sigh, looking around at his handy work.

"Well my dear boy, we have around 30 minutes to spare, let's say we prepare for our fellow coworkers and students!" Alastor said with a wide smile