Things are about to get very entertaining: part 1

Elijah was at his desk, grading quiz papers that he had his students do earlier in the day. It had been a two and a half weeks since becoming a staff member of Goshu Academy, and already he saw himself fitting right in, for the most part. For those like Yuno and Sakura, he became good friends with; in Sakura's case, it was because he could make her laugh and that he wasn't a hard-ass; for Yuno, she found him intriguing, not just for his smile and sense of humor, but also for the fact that he had a demon from Hell possessing him and yet he and Alastor has a mutual bond. Yuno may also like Elijah for his killing tendencies, but he's sure there's nothing wrong with getting interested with something like that.... he hopes. For those like Rinko and Yukikaze, they were more neutral towards him. He found Rinko's calm nature to be quite relaxing, not to mention that warm smile she gave to everyone she was friends with. Elijah would do his best to get a chuckle or giggle out of the bluenette, cracking his and Alastor's famous dad jokes whenever he could, and to their glee, she would usually chuckle at it; granted they don't know if she's chcukling because it's bad of if she really liked, but they didn't care as long as she laughed. Yukikaze was a bit of a different story in the beginning, as she was weary of Elijah and the Radio Demon. Granted she didn't do much talking with Alastor himself, but she still felt his presence when she spoke with Elijah. Over time though, she got a little more comfortable with him, especially when he gave her tips on how to better charm her boyfriend Tatsurou. Though granted, she gets really annoyed when Elijah cracks his dad jokes, making Elijah want to do it more so. Then there where those that were still really weary of him, two in particular being Murasaki and Tatsurou. For Murasaki, she still thinks that Alastor or Elijah will try to have his way with either Asagi or Sakura, though they couldn't really blame her, given the track record with female Taimanin and Nomad demons; though for the record, Alastor is a demon from Hell and doesn't like sex, Elijah on the other hand, it's at least 50-50, he wouldn't do it all day like some horn-ball, but would do it when he had the time. Of course Elijah would never rape anyone, no no no, his mother taught him better than that; so if he was going to get a girl, he'd woo her with his charm and do everything consensually. Now, for Tatsurou's terms, it was obvious that while the weakest of the Taimanin, he was one of the most practical and smartest. He knew Alastor was a deal maker, and knew that he'd ask something from the Taimanin sooner or later, and that Alastor would make more deals within the Taimanin group, especially if they became more desperate, and.... he wasn't wrong. Alastor is a bit of a business man, and when he sees someone in need, it's free real-estate, though depending on who it was, he may only honor the deals by word alone. Tatsurou may have his eye on Elijah and Alastor, but to them, they didn't care; they knew something like this would happen, given the nature of the Taimanin, so it was quite predictable; though if Tatsurou still asked for their help, they wouldn't refuse it either since, once agin, free real-estate.

In the case of his relationship with Felicia, he saw her two other times during the two weeks, only having sex one of those times, this time causing Alastor to do the exorcist crawl inside Elijah's head, but besides that, things were going fine and dandy, so much so that Felicia gave them some details on some of the sex trafficking rings run by Black; something that Alastor and Elijah took care of.

Elijah was finishing things up when he and Alastor started to hear conversation outside his room. Turning his ears into his deer ears for a moment, he heard that it was a conversation between Rinko and Yukikaze.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this, Yuki-Chan? We don't know what if that information is false." Rinko asked her friend with a hint of worry

"I'm more certain than I've ever been Rinko, I'm going undercover at Under Eden and that's final. If my mother really is there, I have to find her, and bring her back." Yukikaze fires back at her friend

"... I know your pain too, Yuki-Chan, Shiranui was like a mother to me and Tatsurou, but we have to be careful about this." Rinko replies to her friend, knowing full well the rea