21-Off To The Hospital

Amanda's POV (Ashley's mom)

I hadn't seen Ashley since she went to get something to eat so I decided to check on her."Ash?You in here?"I asked while walking into the kitchen...no reply,I went up the stairs assuming she might be on her laptop or recording a new video for her channel."Ash...?"I said into her empty room.Its not like Ashley to leave the house without telling me...I went into the bathroom to check if she was in there..."Ashley!?"I yelled as I saw her pale body on the floor blood coming from her head and wrist...she'd been cutting her wrist again :( "My poor baby!"I whimpered calling an ambulance.
(A-Ambulance Am-Ashleys mom)

Am-Helllo! I need an ambulance my daughter unconscious with blood coming from her head and arm!

A-Okay calm down miss please may I know your adress and we will send an ambulance.

Am-18 Caven Close please come soon

A-Okay Miss goodbye it will take 10-15 minutes till it arrives but stay calm

(Call ends)

I sit next to her sobbing as the door bell goes.I rush down the stair and unlatch the door."Hello Miss,we're here for your daughter...?" A bald man asked,"Yes! She's upstairs please help her!"I sobbed leading them up."Carol,take Miss...?" He said looking at me,"Miss Anderson,"I replied."Take Miss Anderson down stairs as she's in a lot of distress,"the woman nodded and trailed me into the living room."Is she going to be okay!?"I questioned,"We don't know yet,would you like anyone here with you?"she smiled trying to calm me down."Um yeah,my sister,Victoria and um..I think that's it," I say."Would you like to phone them?"she passed me a phone,"well they live across the road,"I explained."Okay,let's go get them"she grabbed me hand and lead me across the road.We knocked on Rachel's door first,"Amanda?What's wrong?"Rachel asked concerned."A-ashley,she's unconscious,"I sob,"Oh my!I'm coming with you,Evie! We're going out grab Erin!"she shouts as Evie rushes from the living room holding Erin."What's wrong...?"she asks in confusion,"Ashley,she's unconscious..."I stutter knowing Evie will get extremely emotional."Oh my god!I can't believe it...Paige!"she mummbled,"Paige?"I asked."She was going to get Ashie,"she cried hugging he mum."Well we better leave!"Carol said,"Wait!Let me go get Vic!"I say running down the path into the Devries garden.I knock on the door,"Hello?"Joey asks opening the door,"Uh mum,your friends here...in tears!"he yells down the hall."Amanda?what's the matter?"Victoria asks with Leo trailing behind."Ashley...is unconscious something to do with a girl,Paige?"I say."Paige!?"Leo buts in trying to hold in his tears."You know her...?"I asked wipping some tears away."Yeah...she was gonna kill Ashley..."Joey mummbles."We better leave now,is Ashley in the hospital?"Victoria asks closing the door as the boys come out."Mum,what about Tilly we have to pick her up from Trins in a bit,"Leo points out."Joey go get her please and come to the hospital,"Victoria orders as we go back across the road with Rachel,Evie and Carol."Now,Miss Anderson can come in the Ambulane the rest of you will have to get your own transport,"Carol explains,"We'll all go in my car while Joey goes to get Tilly,"Victoria suggests as we all nod.Off we go to the hospital.I sit next to Ashley talking to her as if she's awake,"Keep strong baby,I know you can!"I encourage her while I grip her lifeless hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Off to the hospital!
WeeWooo!WeeeWooo! My amazing sound affects xD
Anyway,I will update soon so add to library and vote to see the next chapter!

-Jorgie xxx