C7-Truth or Dare,Pregnant!? and tears :'(

Ashley's POV

*Skip to Friday*

We were all sleeping over at Leos tonight.The week was hell!Paige and her gang would follow us to school but lunch was always fun,we've been going to the park after getting food all week.Me and Leo are way closer then before and I've promised him me and Kyle are just friends.And that's all me and Kyle are.What is annoying me is that studied school gossip twitter account posting lies about me.I swear when I found out who made it I will kill them!Today at school wasn't so bad actually,Paige wasn't at school so her little gang weren't ruling over everyone more like us over them.They kept there distance and didn't follow us to school.I had music first with Charlie and Evie.We have to choose a song that shows our emotion from our past life.We are doing it in pairs but Miss chose who I have to work with because she doesn't want other students using me.She partnered me with this girl called Brooklyn,she's quiet and doesn't really hang around with anyone.And I think some people bully her...I told her to come round to mine on Sunday and we could do some brain storming.I don't understand why she gets bullied,she's pretty and doesn't be mean to anyone.Hopefully I can cheer her up,you never know we might become friends.

*At Leos*

We finally got to Leos house after Zia double checking she had all her make up.The house was quite big and really nice.The walls were white with painting hung up.We walked into the kitchen where Leos mum was on her phone."Hi Mum"Leo smiled sitting beside her."Yea,hey Victoria,"Charlie said sitting on the counter.Me and the girls stood awkwardly in the centre of the marble floor."Hi girls,I'm Victoria and you are...?"Victoria asked looking at us."I'm Evie,"Evie waved moving closer to Charlie."I'm Zia and that's my sister Mia,"Zia smiled introducing her and Mia."Oh and I'm Kayla,but call me Kay"Kayla said."And I-I'm Ashley,"I mummbled hoping she would hear."Well its nice to meet you all,and Ashley I've heard so much about you almost to much!"Victoria laughed as I blushed 50 shades of pink."Mum when are you leaving?"Leo asked looking a little annoyed."I'm leaving in an hour,anyway I've been making you a sleepover supsrise today,"she grinned."Wait what is it?" "Yea please tell us!" The boys pleaded."Its in your room."Victoria gave in as the boys rushed up ahead.We stood there confused as heck in a little huddle.Victoria noticed this and said,"second door down on your left."We mummbled thanks and went up the stairs.When we got up we didn't need instructions as the boys were making a load of noise.We walked in and saw a massive den made of blankets."WOW!"Mia squealed jumping down onto the big mattress with the boys.I put asll our bags to the side as all of the girls looked around."We have snacks,Netflix and loads of blankets,"Leo grinned."Come on slow coach leave the bags!"Leo moaned at me.I sighed and went to sit next to him."so what are we gonna do?"Charlie asked while Evie leaned on his chest."Truth or Dare!"Kayla clapped her hands excitedly."Sure,"we all agreed and sat on Leo's bed.

(L-Leo A-Ashley K-Kayla E-Evie M-Mia Z-Zia C-Charlie)

E:Charlie truth or dare?

C:Truth

E:What's the first thing you notice in a girl?

C:That she's not you

We all made aw noises while Evie gave Charlie a peck oin the lips.

C:Ashley truth or dare?

A:Dare

C:I dare you to...go to the neighbours house and have a conversation with him for as long as possible.

I did it for 11 minutes and we talked about the neighbourhood watch I had no clue about what he ment but I nodded all the same.

A:Kay,truth or dare?

K:Um...Dare?

A:Call your crush,and I know you have one so don't lie,and tell them your pregnant with there child :D

Kayla did it and it was so funny we ended up in fits of laughter.

K:Leo truth or dare?

L:Dare

K:I dare you to kiss the person you love the most here

Leo started to blush a little looking around at us all.He came to me..I felt his soft lips kiss my cheek.

M&C:awww

L:Guys shut up it's a dare -.-

M:I'm bored

We decided to watch TFIOS and we ended up crying our eyes out."Shhh its okay princess,"Leo whispered to me as I sobbed into his chest.We all became tired so we all decided who would sleep where.Although the mattress was big we couldn't all fit on it so me and Leo went in his bed and the others slept on the mattress.After we chose who slept where we got changed.Me and Evie had unicorn onsies she had pink and I had purple.Kayla had an owl onsie,Mia and Zia both had zebra onsies.We went back in and the boys were already changed well not changed really.They were both shirtless with sweatpants on,"Aren't you to lucky,eh?"Zia laughed as we all got into bed.I put my hair into a side ponytail.I got in the bed and snuggled into Leo's chest.I dont mean to be pervy or anything but he had a well fit body "Night princess,"he whispered kissing my forehead."Night Leo,"I just managed to get out before I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter I will update as soon as possible because I have the next part all in my brain xPlease vote and add to your library if you liked this chapter

-Jorgie xx