C18-Slapping and Much more...

Leo's POV

Joey began to slamb the door vigorously,"Jeasus Joey!If you carry on you'll break it!"Jordi said while grabbing Joey's arms."What else am I suppose to do!?"Joey huffed shaking Jordi off."Guys...?"we heard a familiar voice say.We turned around to see Evie and Ashley."Ashley!"we all beamed running towards her."Yea...?"she asked obliviously."We thought Paige had got you!"Ryan explained."She's just bluffing ignore her,she's being a total bitch just cause I'm with Leo.""She doesn't seem like the type of girl to bluff about this stuff..."Charlie muttered.Just then Paig came running down the street with a smug smile."Aww! What a nice bunch looking out for a slut like Ashley!"she laughed."Fuck off!we don't need you here,no one likes you,"Evie screeched slapping Paige across the face.We all gasped."What!? She deserved it!"Evie grinned hugging Ashley."I'll get you back! Don't worry,I won't hurt you,I'll do much more..."Paige scowled pushing us out of the way to walk down the road."Well,Evie clearly showed her who's boss,"Harvey laughed.

Ashley's POV

I don't know what there all freaking out about,Paige is just trying to scare us.And plus,Evie wouldn't let her even touch me.The boys said good bye and told me to call them If anything happens,blah blah! I'll be fine! I'm staying at Evie's house this week as mum is on a holiday with work.The boys left and we went back inside and shut the door."Girls! Dinners done!"Auntie Rachel yelled from the kitchen.We sat down to eat and my phone vibrated in my pocket.I checked my notifications and it was Leo.
L-Hi Ash x You okay??? x
A-Yea...u saw me like 10 mins ago xD
L-Yea but just checking you should be happy to have an amazing bf like me! x
A-Course! -.- I'm eating now so bye luv u no more texts! x

After that I put my phone on silent and carried on eating.I think my Auntie cooks the best food! Like serious, the Chicken Pies she makes are perfect x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At least Ashley's safe!...for now....
Add to library and vote to see my next update x
I will update soon but I'm trying to write good parts instead of just little boring parts but hope you liked this chapter!

-Jorgie x