33-Starbucks Spillages

Ashley's POV

After being dragged around by Olivia to many shops we decided to going to Starbucks to finish today."Hey,I have a friend who's on shift at Starbucks today I could get her to take are order so we can get it straight away,"Olivia suggested ,"Yes,can I have a salted caramel hot chocolate?"I asked,"I'll have a caramel Macchiato,"Evie said."Alright,I'll just phone her,"Olivia grinned walking away."That's nice of her,"I smiled."I bet she'll order the wrong thing or something,"Evie said."Okay,she said they'll be ready when we get there!"Olivia shouted coming closer to us.We started walking towards Starbucks and Olivia waved at this girl behind the counter around Olivia's age."Right,one vanilla spice latte!"the girl smiled..."Thanks babe,"Olivia grinned."What about us?"Evie snapped,"You didn't say please so..."Olivia spat and let out a snigger.I sighed and went to order mine and Evies drink while her and Olivia went and sat down."AHH!"I heard a familiar scream, Evie.I turned around to see her open mouthed and Olivia smirking."Eve,what happened?'I asked walking over,"That bitch happened!She threw her drink at me!"Evie scowled."I SPILT my drimk actually,"Olivia said inoccently,"Olivia what's your problem?do you want us to tell Harvey about you?"I questioned I was so mad with her."You wouldn't dare,or I'll tell Paige about you...."she smirked."How do you know about Paige...?"I stuttered."Harvey told me,and I know Paige good friend of mine.."she cackled."Let's go!"Evie shouted leading out.I followed behind not bothering to get our drinks.I don't belive Harvey,telling her about me.We got the bus back to Victoria's and Evie came in as her mum was at work and Erin was staying with our nan for the week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this update will write some more soon.Remember to vote and add to library to read the next chapter!

-Jorgie xxx