27-Can Liam Stay Over?

Ashley's POV

Victoria came back in while me and Joey sat talking.She was followed behind by a tall man maybe in his late 30s and a boy my age brown hair and green eyes.He was wearing a DOPE beanie,wasted top,grey hype jogging bottoms and black Nike blazers."Now Ashley,this is Mr.Adams and his son Liam,"Victoria introduced as me and Joey waved back."Come on Joey better leave them alone,"Vic insisted as Joey frowned and gave me a hug."Bye Joey!"I smiled.I sat on the desk with my stuff on while Liam sat beside me.Mr.Adams was hanging this board up on the wall,"So your Ashley?"Liam asked I nodded and smiled.He's kinda cute,he seems nice but I've only just me him,"So,why dont you go school?"he asked and I explained the whole story,"Wow...I don't go because of bullying it was really hard for me to fit in so I left my school and dad started homeschooling me,"he stuttered.I felt bad for him,why would someone be so mean to him?,"Right kids,we'll start off with a bit of history?"Mr.Adams grinned as he began the lesson.

~skip lessons~

"Well,that's it for today back tomorrow?"Mr.Adams smiled as me and Liam nodded our heads.We had really made friends."Can't Liam stay over a little longer?"I begged Victoria and Mr.Adams."I suppose,he could sleep over if he wants and leave after your class tomorrow,"Victoria suggested."Alright well I'll go get his stuff and he can stay,"Mr.Adams agreed.Liam's dad left and we went to my room."Your well lucky!"Liam said looking around my room."I know,"I smiled and jumped on my bed."Liam!Your stuff is here!"Victoria shouted from downstairs.He quickly ran down the stairs while I checked the time 3:17pm,Leo,Evie and Charlie would be back later."I'm back!"Liam panted jumping back beside me,"What you doing?"he asked."Wait,can I get your number?"he asked a little nervous."Sure,"I smiled and grabbed his phone.I put my number in and sent myself a text so I could save him.We started talking,following each other on stuff and taking selfies.We posted a few and then my door opened to reveal Evie,Leo and Charlie."Hi baby girl,who's this?"Leo asked giving me a hug,"This is Liam he's staying over the night.He introduced him self and we all went downstairs."What shall we do?"Evie asked slumping onto the sofa."Park?" Charlie asked but I shook my head as I'm not allowed."Why don't we order pizza?"Evie grinned.We all nodded this time and ordered 4 large pizzas because overload were gonna be joining us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I had to redo this as I put the park when she can't go out,yes I know I'm stupid -.- But I hop yuou enjoyed this update plzzz vote and add to library!

-Jorgie xxx