41-The birthday suprise

AshleyPOV

It was the morning of my birthday and I woke up on the bottom bunk of Tilly's bunk bed lying beside Trin."Happy birthday!"Tilly yelled appearing from above."Wha-birthday?"Trin exclaimed.I let out a little chuckle and then the door practically broke off."HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"a huge crowd yelled."Thanks guys,when are we going to the hospital?"I asked eagerly."No need..."I heard a cheeky Bristolian accent say."Charlie...?"I asked.Joey pushed the door further out to show Charlie sat in a wheel chair."Happy birthday Ash,"he grinned.I ran up to him and gave him a tight squeeze."Jeasus Ash!Do you want to put me back in hospital?"he laughed."Now,let's go down stairs to meet our guest...."Victoria smiled as she lead us down the stairs.We reached the bottom of the stairs I heard the song One Last Time....We walked into the living room to see a large stage where the TV had been removed.As I look up from the long black box I saw Ariana Grande singing.I stared in amazment while my eyes filled with tears as I recalled the times me and mum sang along when Ariana's songs came on the radio.I really missed her.The music went off and the Ariana let out a chirpy giggle,"Happy birthday Ashley,"she smiled and came down the stairs.Even though she was wearing heels I could tell how small she was when she wrapped her arms around me."Now let the girls go get changed and then Ashley can open up her presents,"Antonio grinned.I cleared my cheeks and followed Trin and Tilly up the stairs before leading off into my own room.I changed into my white converse,my minnie mouse crop top and some black leggings.After we all were ready Victoria announced,"We're going somewhere special so everyone listen up as we sort out the car seating plan!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while my ipad smashed and won't work so I have to write on my laptop which I don't really like doing...Vote and add to library and I'll write the next update soon!

-Jorgie xxx