30-Harvey's Girlfriend

Ashley's POV *skip to weekend*

The homeschooling has been fun this first week me and Liam have got to know each other a lot better and me and Leo are back to normal.Today Harvey was coming round with his new girlfriend think shes called Darcey all I know is she's 'so amazing' that Harvey wouldn't shut up about her."She's around the corner,"Harvey smiled looking up from his phone,"Alright,we don't need to know her every move,"Leo said.Finally the door bell went and I rushed to the door."Oi!No opening doors it could be Paige!"Leo shouted."But-"I said but was interrupted,"No buts!"he ordered."What about this butt!?"I laughed pointing to my bum."Ha ha!Now come back and let Harvey answer the door,"he said.I let out a sigh but went back to sitting beside him.Harvey came in with a tallish girl with dark hair,a lot of make up and she wore this black and white tank top with denim shorts."Guys this is Olivia,Liv this is Leo and my sister Ashley,"Harvey introduced.She gave me an odd dirty look but I shrugged it off.We all talked for a while until Olivia said,"I'm thirsty,Ashley can you show me where the drinks are?"I nodded and lead her to the kitchen."Juice or Pepsi?"I asked."Shut up slut!"she snapped."Wait,what?"I spat."I know you like Harvey,you look at him"she said giving me the death stare."Gross!He's my older brother!"I squirmed."Whatever!Just keep your hands off of him or there will be trouble!"she warned strutting out."Rude..."I muttered following her."Where's your drink baby?"Harvey asked."Finished it,"she lied cuddling him."Babe,can we go?"she pestered,"sure,see you guys later?"he smiled."Course,"I replied hugging him.I could see Olivia looking at me with a raised eyebrow to say 'remember earlier?' I decided not too hug her not after the pain I felt hugging Paige as I've seen Olivia's nails and they're like knives.They left and Leo sighed,"That girl is all about her self and 'Harvey's fans are sdo mean to me' I'm not so keen on her..."he said cuddling up closer yo me."When are your parents back?"I asked."Few hours,"he answered.What Olivia said whirled around my mind.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked this update will make the next chapter soon
Remember to vote and add to library!

-Jorgie xxx