C3-Starbucks

Ashley's POV

I was so tired when I woke up but I had to edit my video from yesterday to upload.I got out of bed and went down stairs to have breakfast,"Hi hun,sleep well?" Mum asked while grabbing my nutella jar and getting a plate."Yea,"I answered."So you and Evie with them two lads,eh?" Mum asked putting my toast on the plate."No,were all just freinds ,"I replied cheerily spreading my toast,"for now,"Mum mummbled under her breath so I stared at her but we just began to laugh."I'm gonna get changed."I went upstairs and put on my Plain white crop top with fluffy jumper a pair of jeans and my tartan pumps that only just fit me but don't hurt,suprisingly.I couldn't be arsed to do my hair much so I gave it a quick wash and then put my red Bambino beanie on.I put a bit of mascara on and lip gloss.

~hour later~

I finished my video and was just sat watching h television when the door went,"I'll get it!" I beamed running tyo the door.I opened it and Charlie,Leo and Evie were stood there,"Hey,"Evie chirped hugging me,"Hi,"I replied looking confused."We were wondering what to come to a party later with us?" Charlie asked grinning showing his little dimples."I suppose I could come what time is it at?"I questioned not sdo sure about going."9 till whenever,"He answered."Alright then,what we gonna do now?"I requested."Starbucks?"Leo proposed.I smiled at him and told my mum I was going out.I took my phone and some money and we left. Charlie and Evie we're really getting along while me and Leo walked behind getting to know each other a little better.We got on the bus and sat at the back on the longest row.Not many people were on the bus so it was quiet.Me and Leo carriedvon talking about what we want for our future and stuff like that.I told him about how I wanted a career involving the stage and performing.He then complimented me on my voice and said I was extremely talented."Awe thanks," I whispered leaning my head on his shoulder.I felt comfortable like this and wanted to stay like it but we soon had to get off as we entered town.We decided to look around the mall for a while.We went in me and Evie's faivoroute candy store 'Sugar Sweet' it was massive here,back in Liverpool it was only small but this line was even better!We were so giddy jumping like little children at the cute bags and decoration.It was so hard to choose but in the end I got,a pick and mix bag,a bag of candyfloss and a tube of different sweets.Evie got way more than me but Charlie bought most of it but I insisted to Leo I would pay.After searching the mall's many shops we went to Starbucks.We sat drown and decided to order but I wasn't to thirsty or hungry do I just got a Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate.The others got Cookies and Cakes with there drinks.While we were drinking this girl came over to the table about Evies age.She said hi to Leo and waved at me saying how amazing I was at singing so I thanked her and we took a selfie but then she turned to Charlie."Hi charlie!"she squealed running to him."You look very cute today,"she giggled ruffling his hair.We all kept quiet but Evie wasn't to happy but she kept her trap closed."Your so adorable with those dimples and amazing body"the girl carried on flirting and Charlie kind of let her.When they looked at each other....She leant in and they kissed!Evie stormed out and the girl laughed.I was shocked I ran after Evie and didn't turn back.

Charlie's POV

I felt so bad for Evie I knew she likes me and I really like her but that girl just started flirting and I couldn't help my self but let her.I felt so stupid and guilty.The girl grinned and kissed me,"Call me"she whispered handing me a peice of paper.She walked to her friends and high 5'd one of them.I immediately knew what they did and I ran out trying to find Evie ,Leo followed me out and we began searching around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it and.....I need a girl for Harveys girlfreind

Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Weakness:
Personality:
Please comment the info sdo I can choose

Questions for this update:
Will Evie forgive Charlie?
Will anything happen at the party?
Will Charlie ring the Starbucks girl?

Thank you for reading I will update soon

-Jorgie xx