24-Discharged to a new home

Ashley's POV

Today was the day I was getting discharged from the hospital!Mum was coming to pick me up in the morning.After waiting for hours,mum arrived with Victoria and Leo.Mum came rushing over and gave me a warm hug,then Leo and gave me a peck on the cheek and Victoria gave me a quick hug."Hi mum,"I smiled."Hi darling, I have some news..."she sighed looking over a Victoria."What...?"I asked,"Well Paige and her older brother broke into your room yesterday,the police have gave them a waning but I don't feel safe so you will stay wityh Vic,while I go Uncle Terry and Auntie Lynn you would come but the house will be cramped..."she explained,"But!You must never go out or open the door as we don't want Paige and Dylan getting you,her brother has a criminal record!"Victoria demanded and I nodded,I wasn't to fussed I love Victoria and Antonio,the Devries are like my second family AND I get to spend more time with Leo."Your bags are already at there house all the stuff you need recording equipment, clothes all of it!"mum grinned.We finally left the hospital and I said farewell to mum she promised to talk everyday.I got into Victoria's car with Leo and we left the parking lot while mum drove the opposite direction."Don't worry hun,your a part of the family,"Victoria reassured looking at the road.I felt Leo grab my hand and give it a tight squeeze,"It's going to be okay princess,"Leo whispered softly while kissing my cheek.I guess I'm going to be at the Devries house for a while...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAY!Ashley's out of hospital!
But she can't go to her own home....
I hope you enjoyed this update it's quite late while I'm updating this so sorry if its not the best as I'm kinda tired.Remember to vote and add to library for my next update!

-Jorgie xxx