C4-The party

Ashleys POV

I still couldn't find Evie and I was desperate for the loo so I ran to the public toilets.I passed the metal bar and walked to a cubical.I could hear crying from beside me so I peek under the wall.Evie.I quickly did my buisness and climped on the toilet seat id.I climbed over the top of the cubical and jumped down."Ashie?"Evie sniffled while whiping her nose."I'm so sorry Evie,he shouldn't have done that ,especially to someone as amazing as you,"I assured hugging her."Now how about we go to mine and watch a bit of Toddlers and Tiaras,eh?"I asked.She grinned and we left the toilets.I felt my phone vibrate,it was Leo.                                                                                                                                           (Leo-L Ashley-A)

L-Hey princess,have you found her?

A-Yea were gonna go back to mine x

L-You still going to the party 2night?

A-I suppose but I'm not sure bout Evie

L-Just please ask her

A-She said yea see u there bye xx

~The party~

(Outfit on side)I wore a strapless lacy white crop top and my sort of misty rose skirt.I'm not much of a heels girl so I put on my shiny black flats.I put on my denimn jacket and 'Gold Tooth' neckalace my mum gave me for my birthday.I put on some mascara,eyeliner,blush and a little lip gloss.Then I crimped my hair and knotted a pink bandana round my hair.Me and Evie walked to the party and it was packed already!We decided to stay close but try and socialize as the only friends we had were eachother and Leo so we thought we should get to know a few others.We walked around and there were mainly kids our age drinking,dancing and talking.We saw these 3 girls around our age REALLY pretty talking to eachother near the drinks table.We wandered to them and the one in the middle smiled,"Hi,have I seen you somewhere?" she asked,"Well I do a youtube channel but only just moved here,"I yelled over the music,"OMG!Your Ashley,you sing?I'm Zia,thats Kayla and this is my sister Mia!" she said dragging us outside so we could hear better."This is my freind Evie."I explained,"Hi,Ugh Ashie look over there..."Evie mummbled.We all looked over to see Charlie and Leo coming through the gate."Ignore em' babe he needs to say sorry first,"I said."Ugh what has Charlie done? Cheated? Lied?" Mia questioned."How did you know it was 'him'?"Evie asked."School player,gets any girl he wants whenever he wants,"Mia muttered.We carried on talking until Leo came over to me and grabbed me arm.He pulled me aside,"What?"I asked mouthing 'one min' to the girls who were waiting."Why you ignoring me?"Leo asked,"I'm not I'm just making new friends"I said."With them,really?"he questioned raising his eyebrows,"Yea they seem nice."I smile and look back over at them."Well can you get Evie to talk to Charlie, he has some explaining to do..."He told me,"That's true,I guess I could persuade her."I said,"Well I'm gonna go back,talk later?" I  smiled as he nodded his hea.I went back to Evie and the girls,"So what shall we do?" Kayla asked,"I'm bored,want to come to mine for a girly slumber party!?"Zia squealed."Sure!"we all agreed."Wait I'm just gonna tell someone were going"I said going to find Leo.I bumped into Charlie,"hi,have you seen Leo?"I asked wondering where he was,"He was in the kitchen a minute a go,have you seen Evie?"He asked back so I pointed to her and he walked over.I trailed off into the Kitchen and froze up like I always do when I'm nervous. I found Leo but he wasn't talking to someone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Drama Elert!!!!
Decided to leave it on a small cliff hanger.

Questions of the update:
Who is Leo with?
Is he with anyone?
Will Charlie and Evie forgive and forget?

Hope you enjoyed this I will update soon x

-Jorgie xx