28-Jealousy And Guilt

Ashley's POV

The pizza finally arrived and we all started eating and talking.We sat on the living room floor in a circle,me next to Liam and Evie.We sat on the living room floor in a circle,me next to Liam and Evie.after we finished eating we decided on playing truth or dare,of course it isn't a bad idea! (sarcasm)

"Ashie,truth or dare?"Evie smirked."Dare..."I said unsurely."I dare you to kiss Liam for 10 seconds!"she squealed. I could see Leo squint a little after Evie said the dare."Um,are you okay with it?"I asked Liam kind of hoping he would say no but he just shrugged.Here we go...I lent in and our lips touched. I felt sparks but it wasn't the same as how me and Leo kiss.We separated and I noticed Leo was gone.I felt so bad..."He went upstairs,"Ollie sighed as I ran to his room which had the door shut. I knocked and waited...then I burst it as I wasn't getting any reply.I looked around and then saw Leo sobbing in the corner."Baby?"I whispered while kneeling beside him."Leo?"I asked again this time he looked up he has red puffy eyes and tears rolling down his cheeks."What do you want!?"he spat,"I want you,"I said hugging him.He didn't hug back,"Leo please..."I shuffled now crying myself."No!You know why I'm crying?"he snapped at me I didn't reply,I was to scared."Because I'm jealous!You kissed him for a full minute before I left!"he said in an aggressive tone."I-I'm sorry,you know I love you..."I stuttered whipping my tears as much as possible."Whatever Ash!Please get out my room!"he ordered and I left head bowed feeling guilty as hell...this is my fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys hope you enjoyed this update!Vote and add to library!!

-Jorgie xxx