38-Please Charlie...Don't Go

Ashley's POV

SPLASH!"Leo!!!!!!"I screeched tears flooding from my red puffy eyes.Leo came rushing over,"What bab-Is...is that Charlie?"he spluttered pointing to the lifeless body floating on the water.I nodded slowly and began to strip luckily I had my sports bra on and I just left my shorts on.I heard a wolf whistle from the crowd of people,"Shut the f-"I began but Leo finished for me,"Shut the fuck up you twat!"he screamed at the guy.Here goes...I dived into the water and began to swim towards Charlie. Swimming had always been my strong point but carrying unconscious teen boy bodies isn't really my hobby so when I got to him I struggled to tug him out.After I had got out the police parked up and not long after the ambulance did."Move out the way!"the officer yelled pushing through the group of people.He met contact with Charlie and me and Leo hovering over him."Come on!Get these two out of the way and get this girl a towel for god sake!"he ordered."We're not leaving,"Leo protested.The officer sighed,"How are you related?"he asked."He's my bro ya no'?He's the other half of the duo I'm in with him,"Leo explained."And you...?"The police man began directing it to me."Very close friends and I'm Leo's girlfriend,"I whimpered."We'll take you down to the station just to have a talk about the incident,"he said."But can't we talk at the hospital?"Leo questioned as these men  carried Charlie into an ambulance.The officer sighed again,"Fine,get yourself in the ambulance and we'll meet you there,"he began to walk off and get into a police car while we were escorted off into the Ambulance.I instantly gripped Charlie's hand."Please Charlie...don't go,"I whispered leaning onto his chest slightly."It'll be alright princess,"Leo reassured giving me a kiss on the cheek,"You really need a towel,"he said and let out a slight chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this update remember to vote,comment and add to library if you like it.I will update soon!

-Jorgie xxx