40-Birthday Plans

Ashley's POV
*Day before birthday*

Charlie's not left hospital since he went the first time.Me and Leo have been visiting everyday,Charlie's conscious but isn't able enough to leave the hospital.We've been going to the hospital so much we haven't even took any notice to the fact my birthday is tomorrow but after Liam reminded me we started planning it.The hospital said we can have it there as I refused to spend my birthday without Charlie.As we can't has loads of people we're only having Overload,Trin and Tilly,Victoria,Antoni, Karen,Brooke,my mum,Blair and obviously Leo.Blair contacted Ariana Grande's manager and he agreed that she could come sing IF he let her stay with us the day before.I was thrilled when I found out she would stay with us but then Victoria said she couldn't as I broke the rules of leaving the house even though,if I didn't Charlie probably would be dead.Now she has to stay at the AlphaDog Family which is where Leo will be staying that night as he's having a 'lads' night with Overload and Blair aka a trip to nandos.Tilly said I could watch Netflix with her and Trin as she's staying over.Leo left this morning and it was like he was going for a year I nearly broke out crying,it's just being with him like 24/7 and then him going is a little overwhelming.Oh wow!I sound so stupid.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey!Sorry this isn't up to the normal standard but I'm at dance and with music pumping its hard to concentrate. Vote and add to library if you enjoyed this chapter.

-Jorgie xxx