C8-Leo,what are you doing....?

Ashley's POV

I felt something move beside me and noticed Leo wasn't there.I wondered where he was...I tiptoed out of the bed and walked past the huge den that the others were in.I slowly pulled the door open and walked out.I heard a noise from downstairs so looked down the stair banister.The kitchen light was on.I scurried down the steps and sneaked into the kitchen poking my head in."Leo?"I whispered moving in closer."Hi princess,"he smiled turning to me."What are you doing?"I questioned suspiciously rubbing my eyes."Nutella toast,want some?"he asked handing me a plate with toast on."Uh,thanks,"I smiled a little unsure.I sat beside him on the counter and began to smuther my toast while Leo began to munch on his."Did I wake you?"he asked putting his plate into the sink,"Yea,but its fine now I get to eat delicious nutella toast I grinned."Anything for my baby girl,"Leo whispered standing in between my legs.He grabbed my waist firmly and bit his lip."I love you Ash,you know that?"he asked staring into my eyes."Of course and I love you to,"I smiled sliding off the counter."Come here baby,"he whispered leaning his forehead onto mine.He looked into my eyes and I stared back into his dark chocolate eyes."Leo...what are you doing...?"I asked but something magical happened.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wonder what happened,eh? xD
Hope her enjoying my fanfic I hope its gradually getting better
Plz vote and add to your library to see my next update

-Jorgie xx