20-Its You!

Ashley's POV

"P-paige?"I asked with my mouth open,"Aww!Is AshieBoo surprised Pretty Paige is in her room?"she cooed coming closer to me."How are you here!?"I questioned reversing to the door.SLAM!She pushed the door closed as I lent on the hard wood,Window,now let's try to work something out..."she laughed pushing me to the floor."Now!How about you break up with Leo,date Kyle dump him date Reece oh and punch Evie in front of the school?"she explained."Why?"I mummbled getting up from the floor."You get hated by everyone,your 'bff' turns on you and I get Leo!"she said in a duh tone."As if! I wouldn't do any of that shit for you!"I screeched."Would you if I...hurt Leo? Or Evie? Or your mum!?"she cackled."Please don't.... not them,please!"I sobbed trying to breath."Well then do what I say!"she ordered slapping my cheek."I hate you,and when this is over,I'll get you!"I warned."Oh,it won't ever be over,oh and if you don't do it you know what will happen to your friends and mumzie wumzie!"she spat climbing out of the window.I watched her jump over the fence and run down the road....I fell to the ground in tears I could believe it...my life will be ruined everything done! I can't deal with this...so into the bathroom I go.I searched the draw for a blade or razor."One for Leo,"the first cut hit my pale skin,"One for Evie,"I muttered with the second slice,"One for mum,"this time it went deeper then it was suppose to,I began to pour like a fountain with blood and tears.This is it,goodbye world,my eyes began to blur and I felt a pound of my head hitting the marble floor of the bathroom....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh no...Ashley is unconscious and Paige threatened to hurt her close friends and family '.' If you were upset by this please don't say I should have warned because I did in the description of the story that self harming would be involved and it is rated 13 so don't have a go at me for what you read.I will update soon but I hope you liked this chapter keep reading! Remember to vote and add to library to see my next update

-Jorgie xxx