C9-Are we a thing or...?

Ashley's POV

Leos lips crashed onto mine.Butterflies began to flutter in my stomach and fireworks exploded. We parted but Leo still had his hands on my waist."Leo?"I whispered."Yea?"Leo smiled."Are we a thing or....?"I asked."Nope,but we will be,"he winked.I made my puppy face,"Tell me!"I ordered."Nope,"he giggled."Shall we go back up or...?"I questioned a little frustrated."Nah,has about we have a little cuddle on the sofa,eh?"he said intertwining mine and his fingers together.I nodded as he lead me into the living room.I sat down on the sofa as Leo grinned,"Wait here!"he walked out the room and came back with a  2 big blankets and 4 pillows.I stood up so he could arrange the blankets and pillows.When he finally finished he plunged down onto the sofa."Come on,get in,"he pestered me as I wrapped up warm next to him.He tightened his arm around mmy waist as I snuggled into his bare chest."I love you princess,"he whispered kissing my forehead."I love you too,"I whispered back.Leo fell asleep with a cute smile on his face but I couldn't sleep.I just lay comfortably in Leos chest.I still was thinking about why he said 'we will be' because he knows we both have the same feelings for each other,or maybe he doesn't like me in that way.But why would he kiss me? I'm so confused,whatever it is I want to know.I just can't bare the fact that he's keeping secrets from me.I decided to let my mind rest so I fell asleep cuddle up with Leo.I felt I could trust Leo,almost as much as I trust Evie.But then I need to remember he could have any girl he wanted and his fan base is filled with gorgeous girls,way prettier then me...

*Morning After*

I woke up to *flash* *flash * *flash * it sounded like a camera.I began to gear whispers like,"Aww there so cute together" and "shhh!You'll wake them!"I pretended to still be asleep and didn't turn my head so I was still buried in Leo's chest. Speaking of Leo,he began to stir but I couldn't see exactly what he was doing as I was looking down."Rise and Shine! "I heard Charlie say."Morning,"Leo yawned.I decided it was time for met to 'wake up'.I lent on mjy elbow and rubbed my eyes."The princess has awoken!"Evie and Charlie laughed."And the princess has been awake for ages,"I said sarcastically.They looked down in embarrassment while me and Leo had our turn to laugh at them."I'm hungry!"Evie moaned changing the subject."Well we better get some breakfast,"Charlie smiled picking her up bridal style and taking her in to the kitchen. Me and Leo trailed behind them.I sat on the counter while Charlie searched the cupboards and the pantry for something for us to eat.He sighed and closed the cupboard door."Can't find anything,few eyes flour sugar and a few snacks,oh and of course nutella,"Charlie said leaning on the side."Wait...what about we make pancakes?Surely there's some milk and if not someone can go get some from down the shop,"I suggested.Me and my mum made homemade pancakes all the time."Milk,yep" Leo grinned checking the fridge."Pancakes it is then!"I squealed getting out a bowl and wisk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this isn't the best place to end this update but I've been very busy recently so trying to cram everything in.If ur enjoying this pls read my other fanfics xxx Remember to vote and add to your Library to see my next update

-Jorgie xx