Chapter 24

Jennie took all the time in the world to stare at her girlfriend's sleeping face. Though she was very careful not to make any noise and wake her up, she also wanted to get herself in between her arms, snuggle against her or even just exchange good nights with her.

She sighed and slowly crept in the bed. She laid herself down with Lisa's back turned against her. She went still, both hands pressed on her sides, eyes on the ceiling. Jennie paced with Lisa's peaceful breathing but she just could not get herself to sleep too.

It was past eleven. Lisa insisted that she would wait and every time she says so, Jennie knows Lisa will. Only this time, she found her on their bed with her phone clutched in her hand.

Jennie smiled at the thought that she even almost became annoyed that her lover failed to reply to her recent text message.

"Ah, jinjja. I really can't stand you, Lalisa." She coyed. They've been together for quite some time now but still, she falls for the other more and more.

 They've been together for quite some time now but still, she falls for the other more and more

Jennie propped herself to her left and planted Lisa a kiss on her cheek. The other stirred, smiled and returned the favor by tenderly kissing Jennie's lips.

"You here for a while now?"

"I guess? You can sleep again. Sorry. I just missed you, girlfriend." Jennie threw the duvet on Lisa before she carefully placed her head near her girlfriend's chest, wanting Lisa to cuddle her.

"I love you, too." Lisa murmured. She ran her long fingers through Jennie's lemon scented hair before planting another kiss on her head. "Are you sleepy now, Nini?"

"Oh, no. We are not going out this late, yeobo." Jennie discouraged, remembering that one time Lisa had a sudden ramen craving at twelve midnight. "What is it this time? You're not pregnant, are you?"

"I believe that even if we do it every night-"

"What?"

"You know, making-"

"Hold it, Lisayah!" Jennie blindly mapped Lisa's face so she could put a hand on her mouth. "Go to sleep!"

"Let me see your face, Nini. Might as well see you blushing!" the younger one teased.

"Let's sleep now, Lili. Don't even dare. I'm on my period."