Chapter 25

(WARNING: MATURE SCENES AND GIFS AHEAD) (18+)

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Skip the scenes if you're uncomfortable.

+++++++

With her left hand holding the small of her girlfriend's back, her other hand cupped Jennie's breasts.

Lisa glued her eyes on Jennie's face as her whole body grew erratic from excitement. Jennie was sitting astride on her, legs parted.

Jennie, teasing, started moving slowly against Lisa's perkiness

Jennie, teasing, started moving slowly against Lisa's perkiness. She held on the headboard for support as she bobbed her center into one of Lisa's buds.

Lisa sighed. She could feel her lover's wetness trailing on her chest. She watched Jennie, riding her. She stared at her intensely, incredibly turned on by what she was doing.

 She stared at her intensely, incredibly turned on by what she was doing

"Ruby Jane.."

She wanted to wait for Jennie but she could not have herself watch only when all of Jennie was very welcoming and seducing in front of her. She put both of her hands on Jennie's slim waist as she guided her to her mouth.

Jennie stifled her moan. Her knees buckled weak and she had to anchor herself up if she wanted not to sit on her lover's face.

Lisa slipped her tongue inside her, eliciting a soft yelp from Jennie, before quickly jerking it out. She blew gently at her core and again, Jennie cried for her name.

"Lisa.."

Lisa was enjoying it. She felt unfair for making Jennie beg for it but she kept her evil smirk plastered on her face.

She pushed the tip of her tongue against Jennie again, only to tease.

"Lalisa!" Jennie demanded, not begged. She leaned backwards with one hand supporting her weight and the other in between the Thai's legs.