Chapter 8

"Ms. Jennie!"

Jennie turned around and saw Seulgi jogging towards her.

"Seulgi!"

"Christmas shopping?" Seulgi asked with a smile. Jennie nodded and continued browsing the boutique. "For Lisa?"

Jennie nodded again, this time she blushed. "How about you?"

"Visited the stop. Lisa will be mad if I don't because I haven't done anything," Seulgi paced with Jennie. "Uhm, do you mind if I join you?"

"N-no," Jennie smiled. "Actually, I've been here for a while now but I don't know what to buy..."

"Hmm... for Lisa, right?"

"Do you have any idea what she likes? I mean, even though I choose one, she can buy it on her own so-"

"Your sweet 'yes' would be enough for her, Ms. Jennie."

"Crazy! She's not courting me

"Crazy! She's not courting me..." Jennie sighed and checked one of the watches that looked elegantly splendid. For the longest time, she has been debating whether to buy it for Lisa or give her something else as she knew Lisa already has a wide collection of watches, not to mention, the even more luxurious ones. "What do you think she wants? What did she get last Christmas?"

"Uhm, I remember her getting a luxury car from her father but she doesn't use it. You know her. Simple life is favorable for her." Seulgi told her. "Ms. Jennie, you can choose whatever's on your mind. She would appreciate it, still."

"I know but I don't know how to make it special..."

"Well, Ms

"Well, Ms. Jennie, I believe that as long as it comes from you, it would be special to her."

"What a sweet talker," Jennie chuckled and punched Seulgi's shoulder lightly although whatever Seulgi said lifted her spirits. "Fine. I'll figure out something. I still have a week to think."