Chapter 15

The girl half-dragged and half-pulled Lisa on the collar as they entered the hotel room. She tossed the key card somewhere as her attention was focused on Lisa's lips. They have been kissing for a while now that her mouth was already tired but she just could not stop.

"Ugh!" She grunted when she was accidentally slammed against the clothing rack. Lisa mumbled sorry before she pounced her with her rough kisses again. They passed by the bathroom without their lips parting.

The two almost stumbled on the floor but after a quick save from Lisa, the girl's back found the bed instead.

Her hands were all over Lisa, caressing her back to her face to her chest.

Lisa bit her lower lip softly to request entry then the girl happily obliged, letting her tongue in. The taste of rum and vodka mixed in her mouth, reminding her how much she had to make Lisa drink before this moment.

You've been rejecting me and now, you can't get enough. She smirked.

"Babe..."

"Uhm?" Lisa brought her lips down. She traced her jaw lustfully, not missing a single inch.

The girl cooperated. She lifted her top and with Lisa's help, she managed to wear it off. She did the notions of her clothes, snapping her bra open and undoing her shorts' button.

Lisa's vision was blurred from all the alcohol she just had but she was sure that the girl brought her hands to her breasts. Lisa went along with her as she started kneading both.

"K-kiss me," the girl demanded. Lisa stared at her and saw nothing but lust in her eyes. The girl, not wanting to be put on hold, firmly grabbed Lisa's head and shoved it to her chest. Lisa did not appreciate the roughness but nevertheless, she toyed with her left one while her lips feasted with the right.

The girl moaned loudly. She also slipped her hands under Lisa's top before cupping her clothed mounds.

"Do me rough," the girl requested. The girl tugged Lisa's top with a sense of urgency. "I need your clothes off."

Really, Lisa? You are going to do it with her?! The back of her mind said

"Let's switch. You're so timid." The girl said as she put herself on top of Lisa. She sat on her navel with one leg on each side. She started rubbing herself against Lisa, making their bodies heat more. She lowered herself to suck Lisa's nipple. Roughly.

Lisa was passive. She did not want what the girl was doing to her. She was not being gentle, not the way Lisa wanted it. The girl was wild, almost erratic. She was in control, yes, but she was not her.