9

Der Eisendrache
Griffin Castle, Werfen, Salzburg, Austria

Walking in a snowstorm outside in the courtyard, Love hugged herself being alone while the men worked. She had no idea what she was doing still alive, none of them did, even Richtofen. And he's the one who dragged them here by some portal he formed magically after they left Alcatraz.

Good thing is, this castle has actual beds to sleep in. Besides the doors are broken down allowing snow and cold air inside the bedrooms they'll have blankets to keep warm. For Love, she will have Dempsey for additional warmth.

She found herself a spot in the middle of the courtyard to sit on. Iced down pile of boxes fu of bombs inside. She took a seat and she felt even more frigid than before, even with her big coat she wore, she patched up her jeans after they arrived. She could watch her breath come out of her mouth like smoke from a fire, as if she's a ice dragon from Stalingrad.

Moving her head back up, she could see the snow falling from the sky had turned to acid blood. The raining acid blood burned her skin when they fell on her, but she didn't cry over it. It only felt like mosquito bites to her. All the snow on the ground are now rivers of blood and there's ashy skeletons floating over the liquid surrounding her.

Looking back at the entrance to the main area, the area with most of the scientist machines and where the second dragon head stands over the fireplace, is she could see a black apparition of what Dempsey was before. He stood stood full shadow with bright yellow eyes staring right back at her. Then she watched another apparition show up, his body figure matched Richtofen's perfectly.

Standing back up she sank into the acid blood river, it was very difficult to take step backs but for these spirits it was very easy for them to walk in casually to capture her. She continued to back away and try not to fall back in the process.

They could suddenly hear the sound of a wolf howl sing from the far distance. Love watched these spirits turn their heads confused and concern at the same time. They heard another howl from the same wolf. Watching a bright and angelic blue light appear from behind them, the shadowy figures collapses on the floor and slowly starts to fade away as the imagine of a beautiful bright blue spirit of a wolf shows up in the door way.

This wolf had white eyes, meaning no one controlled him. Love looked at the wolf in awe, but she's so scared at the same time looking at him. She watched as the wolf trots passed her and made his way for up the stairs, as if he wanted her to follow him.

He didn't attack her? Why didn't he attack her? Everything she sees attacks him, so why didn't he attack her? Love hesitated to follow the strange spirit. But seeing that he stopped and looked back at her and barked at her, it seemed she didn't have a choice.

Love walked over to the dog and he started to walk forward again. Hugging herself she coughed with the freeze but she still managed to stay close behind. She could hear the dog whimper from time to time and it confused her.

The wolf guided her back to the master bedrooms where her and Dempsey slept the night before, zombie free on their march. She found it very strange how this dog just appeared out of nowhere when she had bad visions, also how he stayed when her vision went back normal.

The dog walked up to their bed and sat down on her side of the bed and laid down on the floor. Turning her head again she walked out of the bedroom, only to hear the Wolf howl from the room.