avoiding the problem. Chapter 9

*Mia's POV*

"Oh you came back to me I knew you would, you little slut" Jason sneared. I whimpered and crawled over to the nearest corner to disappear but, to my dispear he came closer and grabbed me by my hair dragging my over to the rags on the floor while I was kicking and screaming "stop! please stop!" I woke up screaming.

Harry quickley rushed into the room "MIA!? are you okay?" he said with a worried tone. I just pulled my blanket over my eyes noticeing that Harry was completley naked. God he has a body.

He chuckled noticeing that he was naked and ran over to his dresser. He came over and sat beside me when he finally had some pants on. He looked at me with eyes full of pity.

"Harry can you sing to me?" I said quietly

He nodded and began

Sing me to sleep

Sing me to sleep

I'm tired and I

I want to go to bed

Sing me to sleep

Sing me to sleep

And then leave me alone

Don't try to wake me in the morning

'Cause I will be gone

Don't feel bad for me

I want you to know

Deep in the cell of my heart

I will feel so glad to go

Sing me to sleep

Sing me to sleep

I don't want to wake up

On my own anymore

Sing to me

Sing to me

I don't want to wake up

On my own anymore

Don't feel bad for me

I want you to know

Deep in the cell of my heart

I really want to go

There is another world

There is a better world

Well, there must be

Well, there must be

Well, there must be

Well, there must be

Well...

Bye bye

Bye bye

Bye...

that song, those lyrics made me fell gone, truthfully I wish I could fall alseep and never wake up again. I just want to be happy.

see with everything that has happened in my life, I have just now realized I don't have happy endings. I don't do happy or it doesn't do me?

I could sit here and try to explain to you why this is the way things are for me but, in all honesty I have no Idea. Maybe there are people put on this planet to endure struggles and pain. Like kelly clarkson say " What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" but to me I feel as if it makes you weaker. Harry is a good thing in my life. I would like to keep him in my life as long as I can. He makes me feel loved and important. He has risked everything to still be with me.

I started to feel those words he sang so beautifuly wash over me putting me back into the unknown world of sleep.

*Harry's POV*

I can't help but feel this strong emotion for her. She really doesn't realize how beautiful she is how everything she says stays with me in my mind and heart.

Tomorrow I want to do something speacial for her but, I'm not sure if she is ready for it. I hope she is because I can't help myself from sharing my feelings with her. She needs to know.

I wrapped my arms gently around her small waist. This feels so right, she feels so right. I let sleep overcome me.

Until, I heard her whisper " Jason, please don't hurt him. I love him. PLEASE NO!" she jerked awake crying. I cooed her "baby, it's alright. It's just a nightmare, please don't cry" she turned and looked at me "no, Harry that was real, I need to tell you something about Jason." she sobbed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFF-hanger <3 hehe

extra chapter

once agian Feedback :)

~savanners