Date? Chapter 2

Hey guys :)

Sorry to anyone who was actually reading this I will be updating a lot more :)

Comments would be fantastic <3

~savanners

_________________

*Amealias POV*

I went to get my purse, when I noticed that there was a not sitting on the counter.

It said " Keep in mind that I'm watching you at all times."

my only question was, Who was in my house?

I grab my purse and hurried out the door with Harry. I jumped in the passenger seat of his nice Range rover sport.

I turned to see him staring at me with a cheeky smile. I couldn't help but return the same smile to him and with that he turned and started driving to a unknown destination.

Harry asked me " so Amealia tell me about yourself." I just responded quickly " What do you want to know harreh?" He said " tell me about your family." Oh great I said " uh well to be honest my dad left me when i was about 13 and my mom got remarried and kinda left me and my sister also." I don't think he expected that so he was a little taken aback. I just sighed and keep looking forward.

After about 45 mins of listening to music and talking about ourselfs, we stopped and got out of the car. All I could see is shiny sand and waves crashing on the shore. I started sprinting torwards the beach with a quick curly head boy following close behind. I prepared myself for impact with i felt two hands cover my mouth and throw me to the ground.

All i could hear was harry yell " Amealia" than I couldn't hear or see anything.

The note.

______________

COMMMMMMENTS <3

please. I sound desperate

So, Follow me on Twitter i will tell you when im going to update ;)

@mariesavannah14

~savanners