Flashback chapter 10

*Mia's POV*

"Harry, Just listen to me please! You can't just leave me here, this isn't my fault!" I screamed

He looked at me with disgust "I don't want to sit here and listen to your pity excuses! You deserve what he did to you!" I looked at him as his eyes went from anger to softness when he realized what he had just said.

I crumpled. He was right.

**** Flashback****

"Mia what are you talking about?" Harry asked

I tried to explian "Well, Jason is very violent harry.. He has hurt people I have loved before."

He didn't look as though he understood "Can you explain, tell me what happened?"

"this is very hard for me to talk about" I was looking down rubbing me thumb across the back of my hand "This was when we were still dating, he was very possessive. I had a best friend Josh, I had been friends with for at least 7 years. For some reason Jason was jealous of him and also treated him badly. One night, I was really drunk and out with some friends and Josh after being out for too long Josh brought me home and was at the house, when Jason comes in and Starts screaming and cussing saying I was cheating on him with Josh. I could smell the alochol on his breath. He honestly scared me and I could see Josh tensing up. I tried to calm Jason down but he just pushed me over a table and than grabed Josh by his neck and started beating his head on the counter. I felt hopeless screaming and yelling. Than I looked over and Josh was laying on the ground lifeless."

I was now sobbing into Harrys chest.

He looked down "I'm so sorry Mia, none of this should Have ever happened to you!" I just sat there crying. Once I got myself some what pulled together I started speaking agian "Jason tha-an told me to never say a word, and told me that If I eve left him, that he would hurt me and whoever I was with."

Harry just held me, which is what I needed a shoulder to cry on.

I whisperd "I should have told you about the note."

He turned "What note...?"

"uh, when we were leaving for the date.. I found a note on the counter that read " Im watching you at all times." I said. Harry looked at me with anger rising in his eyes.

"and why didn't you think it was important to tell me about this? We could have went to the police!" He said raising his voice.

"I do-Don't know.. I thought it was nothing" I knew he was going to get angry with me I could tell.

"Mia! That isn't some-thing you should just ignore, I mean for gods sake with YOUR past!" He said with a anger filled tone. He started to get up grabing his coat and heading for the door.

**End of flashback***

*Harry's POV*

oh god..

Why can't you just filter what you say styles! my inner self snapped at me.

I just couldn't believe this could have all been avoided if it wasn't for her carelessness. She would have never had to gone through this. She would still be a happy girl with no cares in the world.

All this could have been prevented.

_______________

Well there you have it folks :)

COMMENT PLEASE! AND VOTE

gotta get this out there!

well I hope every single one of you One direction lovers had a wonderful christmas!

tell me what you got! and if any of you got TICKETS FOR ONE DIRECTION! Ihateyou.

that is all.

bye.

~savannners