A way out? Chapter 6

*Harry's POV*

He is in her room agian, I can't just sit here and let him hurt her. There is nothing she could have done to deserve this, nothing.

There it is agian that painful sobbing coming through the walls. This is unbearable.

Stop harry your just being selfish think about Amelia and the hell she is going through right now. Sitting being abused, shamed she is alone and scared.

I have to get out of here and save her, i started singing to calm me down " just know your not alone, because i'm going to make this place your home."

I will get her out of here.

He rushed into my room like he was in a hurry screaming " get up! get up! look me in the eye!"

I did as he said well trying considering I was tied to a chair I muttered "dumbass" he just look at me and smiled noticing I was still tied to the chair. He took out his knife and cut the rope that was tied around my wrist leaving a nice cut, thanks.

I got up and stood right in his face, once agian dumbass I grabed his wrist twisting it around his back making him drop the knife. I grabed it a slashed at his leg causing him to scream and fall to the ground I grabed his keys and ran out my door.

I saw her door and fumble to get the door unlocked and open but when I did I found Amelia curled up in the corner wearing nothing but her ripped shirt. I gasped " amelia we have to leave, please come with me." i looked into her hurt eyes and picked her up running out of the room and out of the building.

when I got out I looked at my surrounding and couldn't recognize anything, shit.

Amelia was passed out in my arms, she looked so peaceful no care in the world. I slipped my jacket on her and held her tighter as I serached for a phone or a person to tell me where I am.

I saw a women and her husband getting out of there car and I rushed over to them and begged them to let me borrow their phones. They happily agreed and handed me an iphone, I quickly dialed Liam's number tapping my foot waiting for his anwser he said in a tired weary voice "hello?"

I said quite loudly " LIAM, I need you to come pick me up please!"

" harry? okay where are you? whats wrong?"

I looked over and the couple and whispered " where am I?" they said with a confused tone " Uh, sherman Ave." I shook my head and said to Liam " Sherman Ave. and I will explain when you get here, don't worry"

I said that but once I looked back down at Amelia, worrying is all I could do.

Liam said " alright be there is 15 mins, hang tight"

I thanked the couple and handed them back their phone and went over to a near by bench and sat down letting Amelia lay her head across my lap. Agian she look so peaceful no care in the world.

But, that was a lie

___________________

Hiiiiiii :)

Wow took some sad music to get me motivated for this chapter..

Well follow on twitter @mariesavannah14

COMMENT<<< VOTE<<< FAN<<<

~savannners