Reality breaks through. Chapter 18

*Mia's POV*

I was just sitting outside Liam's hospital door, everything was as peaceful as it could be under the circumstances. I was just waiting for the doors to fly open and the doctor tell me everything was fine, that everything is going to work out fine. When I thought the doctor was about to come out, the doors flung open to a sobbing mess thats named Louis.

I stuttered to get words out.. "Lo-ouis, are you ok?" he just turned and looked behind him to a body being brought in on a gurny. I couldn't see who it was till I walked over to Louis.

Harry.

"WHAT?! NO! HARRY" I fell desperately on the floor sobbing into my hands. No one came near me or touched me. I didn't move I just sat there trembling on the floor. My existence just shattered. I slowly got up looking at everything that was frozen. I looked over a Niall who was banging his fist agianst the wall beside him. I looked over at Louis who was desperately clinging onto the edge of the gurny holding on for dear life. Than I looked over at Zayn who was just now coming upstairs from the Cafe looking franticly at all his friends falling apart, thats when his eyes landed over the black bag being zipped up over Harry's perfect curls. Zayn let his coffee slip out of his hand and started grabing at the wall behind him to keep him from falling.

He is gone. That perfect boy who could fill a room with happeness with just his cheeky smile is gone. The boy I have only known for a a few weeks is gone. The boy that is loved by millions and millions of people is gone. My heart ached and pained this feeling is something I have never felt before. Its a mix of heartbreak and just desolation.

Louis was so shocked and scared and heartbroken.

Niall was so angry and wounded in complete misery.

Zayn was broken in a state of anguish.

***FLASHBACK***

*Harry's POV*

When I was just about to fall into a deep sleep I decided to check my phone, I had 3 new messages from earlier today and 1 missed call and voicemail.

One of the messages was from 'Liam Payne'

It read "You hurt me beyond what I can explain. I'm sorry Harry for being so selfish but, I love her. I can't tell you how much my heart hurts right now mate. I might sound dramatic but she means so much to me. I don't want you to hurt her agian if she chooses to be with you. she deserves the best Harry. Which i guess is you not me."

Reading that made my heart wrench. Is this my fault that Liam is in a coma. For some reason I decided to open up Twitter.

I didn't think anyone knew about what happened yet but, they did know. My feed was filled with hate towards me.

'YOU KILLED LIAM'

'THIS IS YOUR FAULT'

'kill yourself already, no one loves you'

'I bet Mia is cheating on you with LIAM!'

'How can you live with yourself? scum'

I can't live with myself.

I walked into the bathroom panicing I grabbed a whole bottle of pills and started taking handfuls at a time. I can't do this anymore.

The last thing I heard was Louis banging on the door begging me to open It.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

_____________________

I know.

I got emontinal writing this.

okay sorry

Vote<<Comment<<Fan<

Thanks guys for reading..

I really want anyone who is reading this to realize that hate does affect the boys so please dont send hate to any of the girls they are with or in general the boys. thanks

~savannah