Who is She? Chapter 12

*Louis's POV*

I was heading in for the night sense it was almost midnight. I had a very good night out with Eleanor, it was lovely we went out to the cienma to go see breaking dawn part 2, than went out to the club afterward. I had a great time.

I was just getting out of the car when I noticed the lights were still on, hmm Harry must be up still. ohhh maybe he has a girly over?

I walked up to the door and pulled out my key to unlock it when the door flew open for me to see Liam. "Hey Liam, any reason your here?" I questioned

"Hey Louis, yeah I will tell you in a little bit" He said.

I just walked in and put my jacket in the closet and started over to the couch when I noticed a girl lying on the couch asleep. I turned around to Liam "Who is this? where is Harry?" I questioned agian.

He just said "Harry is alseep, he got drunk. This is Amelia or Mia."

"And why is Mia here...?" I asked. "She and Harry ran into some trouble on their date, you should really ask him tomorrow." liam said. I shook my head and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. "Can you tell me what kind of trouble?" I asked. "Uh well, they were kidnapped but her ex."

Oh jeez, didn't expect that.

"Did they go to the police?" I asked again.

"No, Louis he raped her and beat her. I'm not sure if she is ready to talk about it yet to anyone." liam said with caution. I don't even know her and I want to protect her already. The bastard that did this will pay.

Damn I sound like someone off of a crime show.

I told liam I was going to go to bed and He lefted.

I picked up Mia and carried her up the stairs to my bedroom, I layed her down and tucked her in. When I was about to leave she whispered "Stay with me, please Im scared." I walked back over and whispered in her ear "Oh babe, don't be scared nobody is going to hurt you now." I layed down beside her and she crawled in closer to me cuddleing up beside me.

I fell asleep like that and so did she.

***In the morning***

*Louis's POV*

"Louis what the hell!?!" I woke up tubing my eyes sending death glares to the curly head boy standing at the end of my bed. "What?" I snapped. Then I looked over, oh yeah her.

"Louis here now!" He commanded. Jeez he is more strick than my mother.

I got up and walked over to him and shrugged my shoulders "Hazza nothing happened. Liam explained to me what happened when I carried her up here she asked me to stay that she was scared. I accidentally fell asleep here. I promise boo." I smiled.

He said "Sorry I snapped boobear, I just really care about her."

"I know" and with that I walked downstairs to go get some tea and breakfast.

A few minutes later I heard footsteps coming down the stairs but not Harry's, hers.

She walked into the kitchen with her head down "Hey" she said

"Hey, oh I'm louis by the way" holding out my hand.

She ignored my hand and said "yeah I know, I'm Mia."

"I know" I smiled "what do you want to eat?" I said offering her the the buffet of food I had just made.

She walked over grabbed a piece of bacon and smiled while walking off.

When I was just about I sit down I heard my ringtone go off from upstairs. Shit. I ran all the way up there as quick as I could just barley getting to my phone in time.

"Hello?" I said

"Hi louis, how is she" Liam said.

"Oh hey Liam, I'm great thanks for asking." I said with heavy sarcasm.

"Louis..." He said with a serious tone.

"Yeah yeah daddy. I think she is all right, she fell asleep on me last night. Harry's pissed of course" I said.

Liam was quiet. Great, is he pissed too. "Hello??" I said.

"Yeah I'm here. Harry got really drunk last night louis he hurt her feelings and I don't think he remembers." He said

Oh "I will keep and eye out for her Liam, don't worry." I reassured him.

Does Liam have feelings for her too?

---------------------------------

Hello, I wrote this on my phone so it might be shorter than I think.

Vote please and comment I need feedback!! Should I continue?? Please tell me

I love everyone who is reading this!

And it's hard writing about Harold now, with his stunt he just pulled with Taylor -_-

And guys DON'T send hate to ether of them it's not worth it!!

~savannah