Block Out Everything. Chapter 5

No response.

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Amelias POV*

I didn't want to move or even breath. I sat there in the corner curled up in the tightest ball with my head laying on my knees. I wanted to scream out but I couldn't find the means to even make a sound. Speachless. Boken. Gone.

Can one even describe the feeling I am feeling right now, maybe and that would be Worthless.

I was shaking of the thought of Jason. What he had just done to me.

Raped me.

Hit me.

I look at my leg noticed a hugh gash, ozzing out blood. Oh, well maybe I will bleed to death and escape this feeling of disgust.

I felt as if i was going to drift off into a never-ending sleep well, I wish I could. That would mean I get to escape this feeling this place and never wake up and see what im seeing right now.

which is Jason standing over me.

I couldn't, no I wouldnt look up. But, I had to with the hand that was placed under my chin forcing me to look up.

He was grinning. Who would just grin at the girl that he ripped out any happiness of, oh yeah Jason would.

I wouldn't cry in-front of him but instead I did something that I Almost regretted. I spat at him square in the face than planted on my face a nice, big smile

He slapped me, then looked at me and said " you little whore, you will regret that!"

I was taken aback when he said whore because he knows I have only sleep with one person by choice and that was him.

No I had never been With anyone else. He was my first boyfriend, we had been together for 2 years and broke up last spring about 6 months ago because he was done with me. He quote said " Im sorry but I cheated on you and I'm leaving you for Kathy."

So why does Jason come back? Why did he just attack and rape me?

What did he do to Harry?!?

I screamed " WHAT DID YOU DO TO HARRY!?"

He snickered " Oh your boy toy, I've got big plans for him."

I let one tear ONE fall and Jason came over and took his knife grabed my shirt cut it and tore a piece off and dried off my face. then he look down at my leg were the gash was and stepped on my leg pushing it down.

I screamed out in pain and let more tears stream down my face holding onto my leg rocking back in forth.

and with that Jason left slamming my door him heading to a unknown destination.

__________________

Well hey there ;)

if your reading this bit then that means you have finished my story!! haha no you haven't ;)

Alot you guys already know

COMMENT AND VOTE ect...

Follow twitter ( much appreciated)

@mariesavannah14

~savanners