Jason. Chapter 4

*Harry's POV*

What the hell just happened? Where am I? Where is Amelia?

These were the questions running rapidly through my head until I heard her cry out. I shutter just wanting to hold her tight in my arms. What are they doing to her? I swear if they hurt her i will kill them!

I heard a door slam shut then my door open. Someone ripped the tape that was across my mouth off. Ouch that hurt just a bit. Than they took off my blindfold. Great, some guy that I don't even know is standing in front of me with a knife.

I said "what do you want? money? I can give you money please just don't hurt ethier of us

he just laughed in my face and said " i don't want your money and no promises."

I was a bit shocked and said slowly " then what do you want?"

He said with a monotone voice " her,"

My heart dropped to my stomach. I just started to get to know this girl and like her. I would never let that happen and I won't

I said " She is not yours and never will be. YOU EVER HURT HER SO HElP ME GOD I WILL KILL YOU!"

he just laughed once again making me more mad. He look at the door and back at me a smiled " see ya later."

My door slammed shut and I heard her door open. After that i heard something I never ever wanted to hear.

Amelia said " DON"T TOUCH ME JASON! STOP IT!" then and loud thud as if something was thrown against the wall.

I budged and squirmed hopeing to get loose to go save her but with my luck im stuck here. Listening to a perfect, beautiful girl get beat and raped.

I lowered my head and let the tears roll down my face. never ending tears. I felt completley helpless. Amelia did not deserve this. Wait, how did she know his name. surely he didn't just tell her, is there more to this than I know?

Oh no, He had a knife in his hands. What if he stabbed her? what if she is dead? I haven't heard any movement.

I screamed out " AMELIA?"

No response.

____________________

if you haven't got the drift 'im doing short updates each day :)

Follow twitter @mariesavannah14

COMMENTS and tell me what stories i should read!

vote & fan whatevers :)

~savanners