Remembering. Chapter 13

*Harry POV*

I woke up with an awful headache. I tried to remember all the past events from the night before but, I could only remember bits and pieces nothing enough to sum up the night.

I got up slowly and noticed how quite the house was. Which means everyone is still asleep, so I took the time and jumped into the shower and got dressed. I got ready than went downstairs to go get some water and something to eat. After I was done with my toast and eggs I decided it was time for Mia and louis to wake up. So I went into Mia's room to wake her up but she wasn't in there.

Did she leave?

So I walked down the hall and turn into louis room where I saw both Mia and louis cuddle up together.

'What the hell louis?!' I snapped!

He quickly got up and noticed what I was getting upset about. He walked over to me and started explaining and apologizing.

I wasn't really listening though, I didn't care about what happened. I really did want to know what happened though last night. I doubt anyone can explain except Mia.

I hope I didn't hurt her. How would I be able to apologize for that? I couldn't. With all that she has been though she doesn't need my drama and me of all people hurting her.

Louis went downstairs and started cooking and I went over to Mia and whispered 'Hey sunshine, wake up!' She slowly started to awaken stretching her arms and making baby dinosaur noises.

Aw, she is adorable.

She got up and looked over and saw it was me and not louis and frowned. She got up quickly and ran down the stairs.

Great, what did I do last night?

**Mia's POV**

I woke up when I heard someone cooing me awake only to find out it was Harry. I quickly looked away from him and ran down the stairs.

Louis was in the kitchen and I said 'hey' he replied 'hey, I'm louis by the way'

'Yeah I know, I'm Mia' I said ignoring his hand. 'I know' he smiled.

Wow he made a lot of food so I just helped my self to some bacon eggs and toast pancakes. I sat down there for awhile by myself once louis walked off when his phone called.

I ate just about everything on my plate and after that I felt very full like I was going to have a baby. I sat there arching my back rubbing my 'baby' until I heard someone someone come down the stairs I started to clean up my area an put the dishes away. When I turned around and Harry was standing behind the counter.

"Hey Mia." He said softly. That's a side I certainly didn't see yesterday.

"Hi Harry" I said with harshness in my tone. I didn't want things to go like this. I wanted to embrace him in a hug and tell him how much he means to me. But, I can't just let him get away with what happened last night. He hurt me too much.

He looked at me with his bright green orbs pleading for me to talk to him.

"What happened last night?" He asked.

"You got mad at me because of the note. Than you stormed off to the club. After that Harry you made your own decisions. Which was getting wasted and bringing a girl home." I said looking him straight in the eye. I'm not weak, I won't just let another man run all over me and make me feel like shit. Jason was already enough.

He looked disappointed in himself kinda ashamed. "I'm sorry" he whispered.

I just looked at him and said "I pity you Harry. If you really think that drinking solves the difficult situations life throws at you." I looked at his eyes which seemed to drop to the floor and fad all life.

I needed someone who could be strong with me. Help me by being a stable person for me to lean on. I don't know if Harry is that person.

As soon as I was about to say something else louis ran down the stairs than stopped in his tracks once he saw me and Harry and in the kitchen. "Uh, am I interrupting?"

"No we are done here." I said and walked off up the stairs an into my bed. Once the door was closed I drop to my knees and slide down the door covering my head with my arms I cried. I cried for Harry and Jason and for me. I cried for all the times where I couldn't cry. Where I had to be the strong one and help take care of my siblings. So I sat and cried until there were no more tears to spare.

Crying doesn't make you weak, it just means you have been too strong for too long.

------------------

I know it's short. I wrote this on my iPhone so :/

But please! Vote comment something!

I'm really not sure I should continue the story so I need FEEDBACK

Thanks :)

Oh and HAYLOR is over! Yes! Btw I'm a louis girl so I don't know what happened with this story. Honestly

~savannah