Whats happening? Chapter 3

The note..

~~~~~~~~~

Oh no, I knew something was wrong when I saw the note and the door open. All i could think about was Harry where was he?

I opened my eyes and saw dirty floors and walls and towels layed on the floor. My hands were tied behind my back and i had tape across my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the door swing open and standing there was my ex boyfriend Jason.

This can't be right. I haven't seen Jason in over 6 months. He is the one that left me!

He slowly walked torwards me with a sickning smirk on his face. I closed my eyes and reopened them hopeing this was all and dream and that i just fell asleep on harrys lap.

No. Amealia this was real and it was bad.

I shuttered when i heard his voice " I Told I was watching you, I Thought you would be smarter than to leave your door unlocked twice."

"But, i guess I was wrong, dumb bitch" he slapped me.

I cringed tears forming in the corners of my eyes. I just told myself, Keep it together don't let him think that he is getting to you!

he ripped the tape off my mouth i Immediately said " where is harry?"

He said " Oh Hun, trust me we will take good care of him just like we will take good care of you."

with that he stepped on my foot and ripped of my neckless and smiled remebering how my dad gave it to me before he left and he left the room with my neckless.

Then and only then I let a tear fall down my now red cheek.

_______________

Commentssss! <3

Twitter FOLLOW

@mariesavannah14

~savanners