It was all a dream.. Chapter 23

*Mia's POV*

I woke up in a immeadiate rush from someone throwing an ice-cold bucket of water on me. I felt an ache in my stomach and back and slowly rose up from where i was sleeping.

wait.. why am I on a concrete floor? Where am I?

I heard someone screaming at me "Wake up you lazy bitch!" "Finally!!" a man said..

I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't crack as if they are glued together. I rubbed my hands over my face and finally got my eyes to open.

I looked around in horror, Jason.

I scrammbled to the corner of the room trying to keep myself as far away from him as possible.

He edged his way over towards me.. "you have been asleep for ages, I thought you were dead." He said. "How did i get here??" I practicly cried out.

"Oh you don't remember.. hmm well you and whats his name? oh yes Harry, you were going out on your little date.. and wow it was so easy to take you both. He is weak, probably weaker than you." He snickered..

"You're Lying! we escaped and than Harry.. he died" I looked at him sternly. He can't play me.

"Wow, you must have a huge imagination.. You never escaped. But you tried and it didn't end well for you.. You hit your head and Harry.. well he didn't even try to help you." He started to walk towards the door.

"Wait! So he is Alive, Harry?!" I cried out.

"yes." He whispered.

It was all a dream. Everything. I never left? I never met Liam or Louis or Niall or Zayn? and I never lost Harry?

*Harry's POV*

I heard noises, voices.. I crawled over to the little hole in the wall. I could see Mia.

She is awake! Ever since that night which I think was about 2 months ago she had been alseep. after a while I thought she would never wake up again and I would be stuck in this hell hole till I die.

Sometimes I prayed that he would stop giving me and food or water all together so i could die.

but, now that she is awake I wouldn't even dare leaving her.

I peaked through the little hole and saw her franticly looking around scanning the room for something. She keep saying something about me and something about us escaping..

does she not rememeber?

I heard something that I wish I didn't. She thought I was dead.

Once Jason left her room, I whispered through the hole "Mia?" She looked around for the source but she just stopped and looked down at her hands.

I heard a faint whimper come from her and than it stopped and she got up charging for the door, repeativly hitting the door and screaming "LET ME SEE HIM!"

---------------------------------------------

I know its short..

errm so if your confused than comment and i will try and explain

I know its not a great chapter..

I wrote in In the matters of mins, in the car sooo.. :)

next chapter WILL BE MUCH BETTER!

if you are a larry shipper and you are freaking out.. just take a breather my friend.. BREATH

COMMENT, VOTE. FAN

~savannah